|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cromwell say his parents sent him to the sea?
(a) They couldn't afford to keep him.
(b) So he would be far from earthly temptation.
(c) To give him a good career.
(d) To teach him about real life.
2. What game does the barrister try to teach Sharpe?
3. How does Panjit attract the attention of the painted god in a niche in the courtyard wall?
(a) Whistles twice.
(c) Chants a mantra.
(d) Rings a handbell.
4. What kind of fruit would Chase like to grow in England?
5. How does Chase say Panjit and Nana took their defeat?
(a) Like women.
(b) Like rogues.
(c) Like cowards.
(d) Like gentlemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following had Sharpe refused to purchase from Nana Rao?
2. What does Sharpe think Grace is born to when she laughs?
3. What does Cromwell tell Sharpe he should hide from the French?
4. What is the name of the ship that saves Sharpe and the others?
5. Why does Sharpe like India?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)