|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe consider as his home?
(a) The army.
(c) The orphanage.
2. What does Dalton say is the only thing that matters to Americans?
3. What does Panjit tell the naval captain he will do if he doesn't leave his property?
(a) Send out his men.
(b) Order his men to fire.
(c) Organize an arrest warrant.
(d) Summon the authorities.
4. What book does Dalton lend Sharpe in this section?
(a) Dante's Inferno.
(b) Moll Flanders.
(c) Tristram Shandy.
(d) Oliver Twist.
5. What is the American ship carrying to Mauritius?
(a) Clothes and tea.
(b) Goats and chickens.
(c) Powder and shot.
(d) Drugs and alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharpe think Braithwaite could have dislocated both his arm?
2. What is Baron Von Dornberg's real name?
3. Whose life did Sharpe save in Assaye?
4. Why did Peculiar Cromwell resign from the naval?
5. Who does Lord William say was a dunce at school?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)