|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggests that the lock was made in India?
(a) Its large size.
(b) Its triangular shape.
(c) Its small size.
(d) Its hexagonal shape.
2. Why does her Ladyship say she hates India?
(a) The food is awful.
(b) It is too hot.
(c) Most people are uneducated.
(d) Everything dies there.
3. Why does Cromwell think the British have no chance in defeating France?
(a) Their army is too small.
(b) They don't have the finances.
(c) They enjoy the good life too much.
(d) They are distracted by India.
4. What does Lord William say the army need to win battles?
(c) Heavy artillery.
5. Whose luggage does Braithwaite go through?
(b) Lord William's.
(c) Lady Grace's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life did Sharpe save in Assaye?
2. In which part of Bombay sit the wealthy houses?
3. How do most of the passenger pass the time on the ship?
4. Who calls the Baron a Buffoon?
5. Who does Sharpe spot going into the ship's hold?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)