|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Lawford and Sharpe suppose to contact in the city?
(b) Ravi Shekhar.
(c) Appah Rao.
2. Where is Mary directed to go?
(a) Work with Tippoo's officers in the house.
(b) No one cares to direct her to anything.
(c) To the kitchens to work.
(d) Back to the British.
3. What does Lawford admire about Sharpe?
(a) His ability to lie.
(b) His ability to relax in a stressful situation.
(c) His desire to protect Mary.
(d) His easy way with the harshness of the world.
4. With whom does Sharpe share a cell?
(c) No one.
(d) Lawford and McCandless.
5. Who is Colonel Gudin?
(a) The officer who questions Sharpe and Lawford.
(b) A former British officer who is also a deserter.
(c) A captured British officer.
(d) A captured Irish officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Sharpe encounters Hakeswill?
2. What does Sergeant Green tell Sharpe?
3. What does Sharpe have to prove to win his court-martial case?
4. What do the officers think of Sharpe's ability to lie?
5. Who halts Sharpe's flogging before it is finished?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)