|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Lawford and Sharpe suppose to contact in the city?
(b) Ravi Shekhar.
(c) Appah Rao.
2. How does Sharpe feel about Mary's suggestion?
(a) He is ambivalent about it.
(b) He thinks she will end up getting killed.
(c) He thinks it is a good idea.
(d) He does not think it would work.
3. Why does Hakeswill leave Sharpe?
(a) Sharpe punches him.
(b) Sharpe gives him some money.
(c) Sharpe tells him he is going to kill him.
(d) Sharpe denies any interest in Mary.
4. How long did the battle just over in Chapter 1 last?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) All day.
(d) Four hours.
5. How did the enemy officer die that Sharpe is searching?
(a) He was kicked in the head by a horse.
(b) A musket ball in the heart.
(c) Sharpe put his bayonet through the heart.
(d) He bayoneted him in the throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the officers Sharpe will be a convincing deserter?
2. What type of weapon is Hakeswill carrying?
3. What connection does Rao have with Tippoo?
4. What does Gudin suggest about McCandless to Tippoo?
5. What do McCandless and his Indian escort run into on his way back to the British army?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)