|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what are Sharpe and Lawson questioned?
(a) The reason for their desertion.
(b) How many British troops are assigned to each squad.
(c) If they will give their fealty.
(d) Why they would desert when they have the upper hand.
2. To what unit is Sharpe assigned?
(a) Fourteenth Regiment.
(b) Twenty-second Regiment.
(c) Fourth Battalion.
(d) Thirty-third Regiment.
3. Why does Hakeswill argue with Sharpe about Mary?
(a) He wants Sharpe out of the way so he can rape her.
(b) Sharpe won't marry her.
(c) He thinks Sharpe has romantic interests in her.
(d) She wants to marry Hakeswill.
4. What does Wellesley say about Sharpe?
(a) He is dishonest.
(b) His punishment should be carried out.
(c) He will never come back.
(d) He is the best man for the job.
5. Who argues that Sharpe is the best person for the job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what is the tripod Sharpe is tied to made?
2. Why does McCandless shoot his horse?
3. Why does Gudin suggest showing mercy to British prisoners is a good idea?
4. How did the enemy officer die that Sharpe is searching?
5. Where do the lancers take the "deserters"?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)