|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where is the British army moving?
2. Who would Sharpe ask permission to marry Mary if he wanted to do that?
(a) Captain Morris.
(b) Colonel Wellesley.
(c) Lieutenant Lawford.
(d) Sergeant Hakeswill.
3. What do the officers think of Sharpe's ability to lie?
(a) He has too much honor to lie well.
(b) He is a good liar.
(c) He is a passable liar.
(d) His face turns red when he lies.
4. Who did the preliminary questioning of McCandless?
(b) The Havildar.
(c) Appah Rao.
(d) General Pachimpu.
5. Why do the officers Sharpe will be a convincing deserter?
(a) He is Irish.
(b) He comes from the lower class.
(c) He has a scar on his face.
(d) He has flogging wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe take control of the mission?
2. Where is McCandless taken?
3. Why would Lawford be deserting?
4. How many times has Sharpe seen action?
5. How many strokes did Sharpe get before the flogging was stopped?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)