|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tends to Sharpe when he is found alive?
2. What direction to the French think the British are travelling?
3. Whom does Sharpe watch through the telescope at Arapiles?
4. Who makes a suicide run into the French Army?
5. What country does Hogan enlist to help him retrieve what was stolen from El Mirador?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Leroux to fight Sharpe?
2. What command does Sharpe overtake when he gets to the battle?
3. What lie does Sharpe tell Helena?
4. Spears knows Helena's identity because ______________.
5. What shape of infantry protects Leroux?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Father Curtis know what is happening with the war?
2. What does Leroux do when he is confronted by Sharpe on the battlefield?
3. What does Sharpe know about the French attack when he hears the cannons in Arapiles?
4. What does Sharpe think when he sees the hills and fields by Arapiles?
5. What does Sharpe say is rare about his moment killing Leroux?
6. Why is the British cavalry marching on the French when the French infantry cannot be defeated by a cavalry?
7. Why is Harper arrested?
8. What last act of kindness does Sharpe give to Spears, and why?
9. What does Sharpe feel most guilty about as he rides into the battle at Arapiles?
10. How does Sharpe get into the third infantry square?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)