|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Robin not notice when things are stolen off of his uniform?
(a) He is passed out drunk.
(b) He is too involved in his game.
(c) He is sleeping.
(d) He has too many things on it.
2. What is strange about one of the dead bodies found by Harper?
(a) His eyes were gouged out.
(b) All of the organs have been removed.
(c) His fingers had no prints.
(d) He had tatoos all over.
3. Where does El Mirador live?
4. Who shows Sharpe the secret doorway at Helena's house?
(d) A servant.
5. What does Sharpe do when he is called a disgrace at Helena's party?
(a) Walks away.
(c) Threatens the man.
(d) Challenges the man to a duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Connelley allows men to _______________.
2. What does Sharpe say he wants as a prize of war?
3. Who kills Windham?
4. Who accuses Sharpe of having an affair with Helena?
5. Why was there a secret room at Helena's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who wishes Sharpe luck before the assault on the forts, and what does Sharpe think about this?
2. How does Sharpe explain his absences to Spears?
3. What does Sharpe tell his men their job is during the assault on the French forts?
4. What does Sharpe find in Helena's secret room?
5. How does Sharpe help the retreating British after the failed assault on the French forts?
6. What does Sharpe think when he first meets La MarQuesa?
7. What insult does Sharpe receive while he is talking to La MarQuesa, and how does he respond to this?
8. What does Harper find in the last fort while searching for Leroux's body?
9. What is Jack Spears' job?
10. How does Leroux get into the British Army base at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)