Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two, Chapters 15 & 16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How do the French forts support each other?
a) Heavy stores of food.
b) Large numbers.
c) Artillery fire.
d) Communication flags.
2. A telescope at the fort is aimed at _____________.
a) The other fort.
b) Helena's balcony.
c) A brothel.
d) The military headquarters.
3. Who was seen earlier in the night at the spot where a salute is given to Sharpe?
a) A small boy.
b) A cloaked gentleman.
c) A mad man.
d) A young woman.
4. Under whose command does Wellington put Sharpe?
a) His own.
5. What does Harper know will cheer Sharpe up while...
This section contains 799 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)