|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Sharpe a brute?
(a) A British officer.
(b) Patrick Harper.
(c) La MarQuesa.
(d) Father Curtis.
2. What kind of transportation is coming for Leroux?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A horse.
(c) A train.
(d) A carriage.
3. What is Leroux covered in when he is found?
(a) Another man's organs.
(c) False hair.
4. What does Wellington tell Helena he will do if Marmont retreats?
(a) Send for more troops.
(b) Create a treaty.
(c) Withdraw his troops.
(d) Attack the next day.
5. Who kills Windham?
6. How does Leroux get the information he needs for his leader?
(a) He spies on them.
(b) All of these.
(c) He uses torture.
(d) He steals important documents.
7. The secret doorway at Helena's house is hidden by ______________.
(a) A painting.
(b) A bookcase.
(c) A tapestry.
(d) A large clock.
8. Who orders the people to stop firing in the first battle of the book?
(a) The priest.
(b) The archery leader.
(d) A German warrior.
9. What is La MarQuesa's first name?
10. Where does Harper hear of Sharpe's fake affair?
11. Connelley is from ________________.
12. Where is Leroux from?
13. What does Sharpe do when he is called a disgrace at Helena's party?
(a) Threatens the man.
(c) Challenges the man to a duel.
(d) Walks away.
14. What is an intercepted message written on that Hogan holds?
(a) A flag.
(b) A scrap of paper.
(c) A rock.
(d) A book.
15. A telescope at the fort is aimed at _____________.
(a) Helena's balcony.
(b) A brothel.
(c) The other fort.
(d) The military headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many barrells does Harper's big gun have?
2. Where is Sharpe from?
3. Sharpe claims he is really to have an affair with _____________.
4. What breaks while Sharpe is fighting Leroux?
5. Of whom is Helena afraid?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)