Mid-Book Test (up to Part Two, Chapters 15 & 16)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Connelley is from ________________.
2. Why does Sharpe hesitate to go to Helena's party?
a) His uniform is covered in blood.
b) He has reports to fill out.
c) He is not in her ranks.
d) He has a head wound.
3. Under whose command does Wellington put Sharpe?
d) His own.
4. What are Voltigeurs?
a) Light infantry.
b) Artillery men.
d) Skirmish soldiers.
5. Connelley allows men to _______________.
a) Die in peace.
b) Confess their sins.
c) Send letters.
d) Speak of horrors.
6. Where are the wounded soldiers taken?
This section contains 374 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)