Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does this book take place?
2. Where is Leroux from?
3. To whom does Leroux report?
4. Mirador is the leader of __________.
A group of spies.
5. How does Delmas die?
Leroux kills him.
6. Where is Harper from?
7. What does Sharpe admire about Leroux when they first meet?
8. How long has Sharpe been married when the book begins?
9. How does Sharpe feel about the city where he is stationed?
He is fond of it.
10. Why does Sharpe not shoot Leroux when he rides away?
Windham is in the way.
This section contains 3,520 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)