|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sharpe's main weapon in this book?
2. How do the French forts support each other?
(a) Large numbers.
(b) Heavy stores of food.
(c) Artillery fire.
(d) Communication flags.
3. Who orders the people to stop firing in the first battle of the book?
(b) A German warrior.
(c) The archery leader.
(d) The priest.
4. Why does Sharpe feel be has betrayed someone when he is at Arapiles?
(a) He did not join the fight.
(b) He gave the enemy information.
(c) He told a lie.
(d) He did not follow the doctor's orders.
5. Mirador is the leader of __________.
(a) A rebel alliance.
(b) The British batallion.
(c) A group of spies.
(d) The French Legion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the French hide by after their retreat?
2. Where is Leroux from?
3. What does Wellington tell Helena he will do if Marmont retreats?
4. What disease does Spears have?
5. Spears knows Helena's identity because ______________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)