|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe say Wellington did not attack when Marmont was on the field?
(a) The position was wrong.
(b) He did not have enough forces.
(c) The French were too strong.
(d) He was a fool.
2. What is mounted on the balcony in the secret room at Helena's house?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A large clock.
(c) A collection of swords.
(d) A gun.
3. To whom is Helena related?
(c) Father Curtis.
4. Why is a flag of truce ignored?
(a) The flag is not seen.
(b) The terms are not agreed upon.
(c) The fort keeps fighting.
(d) The law no longer applies.
5. Who tells Sharpe where Leroux is hiding after the forts are taken?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe not leave with the rest of his unit?
2. Who killed Helena's parents?
3. How does Lossow feel about Leroux when they first meet?
4. Where is Leroux from?
5. How do the French see what is happening at Arapiles?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)