|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned to guard El Mirador after the forts are taken?
2. How does Harper say soldiers would know Sharpe is British?
(a) He has boils.
(b) He cannot speak French.
(c) He has flogging scars.
(d) He has dark skin.
3. Who was seen earlier in the night at the spot where a salute is given to Sharpe?
(a) A small boy.
(b) A cloaked gentleman.
(c) A mad man.
(d) A young woman.
4. Why is Sharpe angry at himself over Helena?
(a) He was tricked by her.
(b) He betrayed her.
(c) He fell in love with her.
(d) He failed her.
5. What does Harper know will cheer Sharpe up while he is healing?
(a) Having his weapon.
(b) Hearing war stories.
(c) Being read to.
(d) Seeing Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the French forts support each other?
2. What is Sharpe's job in apprehending Leroux?
3. Where is Leroux fleeing to after the battle at Arapiles?
4. Why does Spears say he never betrayed El Mirador?
5. Who kills Spears?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)