|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: page 57-63.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coignet order?
(d) To open the gates.
2. Why would she go there?
(a) To visit her infant daughter.
(b) To visit her ill brother.
(c) To visit her ill grandmother.
(d) To recruit more men to the rebel cause.
3. What does Pailleterie see going towards San Miguel?
(a) Two British battalions.
(b) A hidden path.
(c) A small stream.
(d) Two French battalions.
4. Where does the General lead a charge that destroys a British battalion?
5. What else does the French commander decide to try to do to Sharpe's men?
(a) Confuse them.
(b) Take some captive to interrogate.
(c) Separate them into small groups.
(d) Send his lancers in to finish Sharpe's men off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does MacKeon suggest to Sharpe?
2. What is the main obstacle of Soult's forces that are traveling North?
3. Who does the job of disposal?
4. How many muskets does a priest discover at the fort?
5. What does the person in question 163 suggest to Sharpe.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)