|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: pages 38-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharp yell at for staring at his wife?
2. What did the sacrifice at Avila do?
(a) Give Sharpe a clear field to regroup.
(b) Give the Duke of Wellington's forces a way to retreat.
(c) Free the rest of Teresa's rebel group to join Sharpe.
(d) Open the back way to Castile.
3. What is Teresa doing as Price's men fire their rifles?
(a) Getting her men lined up for a charge.
(b) On her way to her horse.
(c) Helping rouse the men who are not on watch.
(d) Bandaging Sharpe's ribs.
4. Who is MacKeon?
(a) Teresa's second in command.
(b) A soldier who knew Sharpe in Campbell's 96th.
(c) Ducos' second in command.
(d) A rebel in the Spanish forces.
5. What does Sharpe perceive when he looks down Salamanca Road?
(a) A lone dog sniffing in the bushes.
(b) Some shadows that are not cast by trees.
(c) All is quiet.
(d) Several horse strays walking down the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe suggest Teresa have her men do?
2. What does Teresa wave at Sharpe?
3. What is Sharpe ordered to do at the fort?
4. What is one group against whom Herault fought?
5. What does Sharpe keep in his room for medicinal purposes?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)