|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: pages 47-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Sharpe upset?
(a) Teresa riding off alone.
(b) Losing the fort.
(c) Harper's men being overwhelmed.
(d) Pailleterie hanging one of Sharpe's men who was captured.
2. How old is General Herault?
3. What does Hickey ask Teresa?
(a) If she really fights the French.
(b) Why in the world she would want to marry someone like Sharpe.
(c) If she is really Napoleon's third cousin.
(d) If she is really the King of Spain's niece.
4. What does Teresa suggest Sharpe have Hickey do?
(a) Write a request for reinforcements.
(b) Send out scouts towards Avila.
(c) Retreat with the civilians since he is wounded.
5. What does Pailleterie think is his last chance when he orders his men to charge?
(a) He knows he can dig in and wait for reinforcements, so he is not worried.
(b) To hold the bridge.
(c) To acquit himself with honor.
(d) To finally get rid of the British from the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Major Ducos' position?
2. Who does Sharp yell at for staring at his wife?
3. For what does Sharpe know he will be blamed?
4. What does Price say about Teresa?
5. Who does Sharpe push into the water?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)