|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: pages 47-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is filled with rage as Sharpe is?
2. What does Ducos lack?
(a) Pity and mercy.
(b) A conscience.
(c) Enough food to feed his men for more than 2 days.
(d) An agressive nature.
3. What does Coignet order?
(a) To open the gates.
4. What does Sharpe have Harper do?
(a) Take some men to help the Duke of Wellington.
(b) Try to stall Teresa and her men from leaving.
(c) Have Harper's men dig trenches on the far side of the bridge.
(d) Set up Tubb's oxcart on the bridge.
5. What motivated Teresa to becomes a soldier?
(a) The French captured her father and brothers and they are in prison.
(b) The French killed her family.
(c) Because the French will not allow Spain to be independent even if Spain fights for them.
(d) The French killed her young son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicine does Harper offer Sharpe?
2. What does Price say about Teresa?
3. What does Herault now command?
4. What does MacKeon suggest to Sharpe?
5. Where does Ducos want to force the British?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)