|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: pages 47-57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Major Ducos' position?
(a) Commander of the Dragoons.
(b) A functionary for the Emperor.
(c) The man in charge of logistics for Tubb's battalion.
(d) Advisor to Cornwallis.
2. What does Coignet order?
(d) To open the gates.
3. For what does Sharpe know he will be blamed?
(a) The loss of so many men.
(b) The loss of the muskets.
(c) The disruption to the British supply lines.
(d) The capture of Major Tubbs.
4. What is one group against whom Herault fought?
(a) Cinquero's Spaniards.
(b) Wellington's heavy cavalry.
(c) Norththumberland's three brigades.
(d) Ballesteros' Spaniards.
5. What confounds Sharpe as he and his men take the bridge?
(a) The village attacking Sharpe and his men.
(b) Herault's men marching towards them.
(c) Teresa running towards him from the French lines.
(d) The village up in arms against the French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Price say about Teresa?
2. About what is Sharpe upset?
3. What makes a recovery of the situation at San Miguel possible for Sharpe?
4. About what is Sharpe at least thankful?
5. What does Harper admit to Sharpe?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)