Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1 and 2
1. In what year does this novel start?
2. Who is leading the British forces at the beginning of this novel?
3. On what peninsula has the British forces been fighting?
4. Into what territory have the British forces pushed after conquering the peninsula in question #3?
5. In what state are Napoleon's troops at the beginning of this book?
6. Where does Napoleon send fresh troops?
7. Towards what river do the British troops advance?
8. Why do the British troops stop at the river?
9. What do the British decide will support building a temporary bridge across the river?
10. Who leads the naval expedition near Gujan?
This section contains 1,779 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)