|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a group of the British see a few hours before Sharpe's mission?
(a) The French make a raid on British shipping.
(b) Sharpe and his friend shoot a French spy.
(c) A small French boat sink in the river.
(d) Sharpe dancing with his wife.
2. Who lands as the Marines march away?
(a) Sharpe's companies.
(b) No one.
(c) The infantry under Duley.
(d) Winger's calvery.
3. About how long does it take Sharpe to subdue the French?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) About 25 minutes.
(c) The entire day.
(d) Two hours.
4. What does Killick tell Sharpe?
(a) He is leaving before the French attack.
(b) The leader of the French is homicidal.
(c) His boat can take twenty men.
(d) There is a large supply of quicklime nearby.
5. Where does Sharpe order his men after the battle at Teste de Buch?
(a) No where they take up residence in the fort.
(b) Back to the ship.
(c) To Killick's ambush.
(d) To the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lassan take his men?
2. In what direction are Bampfylde's Marines marching?
3. What does Sharpe do with the American prisoners?
4. Who does Bampfylde credit in his official report to the Admiralty?
5. What does a Marine named Robinson do?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)