|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Killick say to Sharpe about hanging sailors?
(a) Sailors would rather be shot.
(b) It is against the law of the sea.
(c) It dooms their spirits to eternal unrest.
(d) It is homocide.
2. What does a Marine named Robinson do?
(a) Desert his post.
(b) Get in a fight with Sharpe.
(c) Sexually assaults a local girl.
(d) Kill the town mayor.
3. What does Lassan and his men do when the British enter the fort?
(b) Blow up the fort.
(c) Abandon it.
(d) Kill most of them.
4. With whom does de Maquerre meet up?
(a) Captain Bourgeie.
(b) Major Stephene Rolleuax.
(c) Major Pierre Ducos.
(d) Captain Thomas Caleynie.
5. Of what vital fact is Lassan and Killick unaware?
(a) They do not know the marines aren't ill.
(b) They do not know about Sharpe's force.
(c) They do not know their spy is with the British.
(d) They do not know the British ship will also attack by water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe do with the American prisoners?
2. Where was Sharpe shot during the taking of Teste de Buch?
3. What is Maquerre supposed to tell Sharpe?
4. What does Frederickson do after Sharpe's companies routed the French?
5. Why does Bampfylde order Sharpe's rifle companies to get some rest?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)