|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first town which Sharpe's men encounter?
2. About how long does it take Sharpe to subdue the French?
(a) Two hours.
(b) The entire day.
(c) An hour and a half.
(d) About 25 minutes.
3. In this war between Napoleon and Europe with whom are the Americans allied?
4. What does Sharpe do when he arrives near the fortress ahead of schedule?
(a) Attacks the fortress.
(b) Knocks down the gate.
(c) Watches the unequal duel.
(d) Hides in the woods.
5. What does Killick say to Sharpe about hanging sailors?
(a) It is against the law of the sea.
(b) It dooms their spirits to eternal unrest.
(c) It is homocide.
(d) Sailors would rather be shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Sharpe do while Teste de Buch is being assaulted?
2. Where does Lassan take his men?
3. What do the British decide will support building a temporary bridge across the river?
4. What do they do with Harper after he pulls his tooth?
5. Where does Sharpe go his last few hours before his mission?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)