|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer say about the mission on which Bampfylde sent him?
(a) It is finished.
(b) It's a fool's errand.
(c) He'll do it next week.
(d) It went well.
2. About how long does it take Sharpe to subdue the French?
(a) Two hours.
(b) About 25 minutes.
(c) The entire day.
(d) An hour and a half.
3. What does Lassan and his men do when the British enter the fort?
(a) Kill most of them.
(b) Abandon it.
(c) Blow up the fort.
4. Who does the soldier at the gate think Harper is?
(a) A French spy.
(b) A French scout.
(c) An American casualty.
(d) An American civilian.
5. How does Lassan feel when he hears of the land force?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe think about Harper's story?
2. What does Sharpe do when the soldier opens the gate?
3. What did Sharpe as the Americans to swear?
4. Where is the ambush site that Sharpe selects located?
5. What is the name of Sharpe's new wife?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)