|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Killick surrender?
(a) He has been assured of fair treatment.
(b) He is out numbered.
(c) He doesn't have anything against the British.
(d) He is a coward.
2. What did Sharpe as the Americans to swear?
(a) Not to fight in any European war.
(b) To return to America.
(c) Not to aid the French.
(d) Not to engage in hostilities against Britain.
3. Why is Killick worried about Thuella?
(a) It was supposed to be back yesterday.
(b) He's not worried about it.
(c) It is laid up in disrepair.
(d) It has a hole in it.
4. What did Killick do in Chapter One?
(a) Infiltrate the French line.
(b) The raid on the British ships.
(c) Get married.
(d) Infiltrate the British.
5. Of what unit does Sharpe assume command?
(a) Royal Rifles Company C.
(b) Royal American Rifles.
(c) Royal naval assault team.
(d) Company of mixed calvery and infantry.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does de Maquerre meet up?
2. In what condition are Bampfylde's Marines?
3. What does Sharpe worry about from his wound?
4. What do they do with Harper after he pulls his tooth?
5. What is Maquerre supposed to tell Sharpe?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)