|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the man that de Maquerre meets feel about Sharpe?
(a) Was friends with him in the past.
(b) Respects him.
(c) Hates him with a passion.
(d) Admires him.
2. Why does Sharpe ask Harper to pull his infected tooth?
(a) So he won't get sick.
(b) So he can go to the medical tent.
(c) In a plan to gain access to the fortress.
(d) He didn't ask him to do that.
3. What does Lassan and his men do when the British enter the fort?
(a) Abandon it.
(c) Blow up the fort.
(d) Kill most of them.
4. Where does Sharpe's force land for the first part of their mission?
(a) Upriver, but in sight of Teste de Buch.
(b) No where, they approach Teste de Buch by sea.
(c) At the bay in front of Teste de Buch.
(d) Near Teste de Buch but out of sight.
5. Into what territory have the British forces pushed after conquering the peninsula in question #3?
(a) Southern France.
(b) North Germany.
(d) Eastern Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Wigram attached another man to Sharpe's forces?
2. What kind of time do the rifle companies make marching?
3. What surprises Sharpe when they arrive at their mission site?
4. Why does Sharpe do as he is told?
5. How long do Sharpe and his men march?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)