|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Frederickson think about their situation at Teste de Buch?
(a) It is hopeless.
(b) They can win.
(c) They can escape via the water.
(d) They could try to kill Calvet and split the force.
2. Who is in charge of the Teste de Buch?
(a) Commodore Pletier.
(b) Commodore LaFayette.
(c) Commodore Sydney LeShant.
(d) Commodore Henri Lassan.
3. Why is Killick worried about Thuella?
(a) It has a hole in it.
(b) He's not worried about it.
(c) It was supposed to be back yesterday.
(d) It is laid up in disrepair.
4. What is the weather like when the French forces meet?
5. Of what vital fact is Lassan and Killick unaware?
(a) They do not know the British ship will also attack by water.
(b) They do not know the marines aren't ill.
(c) They do not know their spy is with the British.
(d) They do not know about Sharpe's force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe and his men scavenge from the fort?
2. Who does Bampfylde interrogate?
3. What does Bampfylde think Killick is?
4. What is Maquerre supposed to tell Sharpe?
5. What does the Commodore decide will be the British's method of attack on his fort?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)