|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Commodore in charge of Teste de Buch concerned?
(a) His forces are undermanned.
(b) His wall is crumbling.
(c) The water in the well is bad.
(d) His food supply is almost gone.
2. How experienced are the men in Sharpe's new command?
(a) Are disorganized.
(b) They are average infantrymen.
(c) Highly-skilled combat veterans.
(d) New recruits.
3. What does Bampfylde say he is going to do with the Americans?
(a) Set them free.
(b) Send them to England.
(c) Try them under British law.
(d) Hang them.
4. Where does Sharpe's force land for the first part of their mission?
(a) Upriver, but in sight of Teste de Buch.
(b) Near Teste de Buch but out of sight.
(c) At the bay in front of Teste de Buch.
(d) No where, they approach Teste de Buch by sea.
5. Who does Bampfylde credit in his official report to the Admiralty?
(c) Captain Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharpe feel about hanging men?
2. Of what vital fact is Lassan and Killick unaware?
3. With whom does Ducos meet?
4. What type of man is the man who meets Duco?
5. How does Lassan feel when he hears of the land force?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)