|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bampfylde credit in his official report to the Admiralty?
(d) Captain Palmer.
2. How do Sharpe and Frederickson feel about each other?
(a) They are indifferent to each other.
(b) Sharpe feels uneasy about Frederickson.
(c) They like each other immediately.
(d) Frederickson is distainful of Sharpe.
3. With whom does de Maquerre meet up?
(a) Captain Bourgeie.
(b) Major Pierre Ducos.
(c) Major Stephene Rolleuax.
(d) Captain Thomas Caleynie.
4. What do the French do besides bombard and shell the fortress?
(a) Dig tunnels.
(b) Shoot fire arrows.
(c) Poison the water supply.
(d) Make several feints.
5. Of what vital fact is Lassan and Killick unaware?
(a) They do not know their spy is with the British.
(b) They do not know about Sharpe's force.
(c) They do not know the British ship will also attack by water.
(d) They do not know the marines aren't ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maquerre supposed to tell Bampfylde?
2. Why does Sharpe decline Patrick Harper's volunteering to join the unit?
3. Who assumes command of the force that will assault Teste de Buch?
4. What would happen if Bampfylde left Teste de Buch?
5. What does Sharpe and his men scavenge from the fort?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)