|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bampfylde credit in his official report to the Admiralty?
(a) Captain Palmer.
2. What type of man is the man who meets Duco?
(c) Vicious and greedy.
(d) Careful and considerate.
3. How do Sharpe and Frederickson feel about each other?
(a) They are indifferent to each other.
(b) Sharpe feels uneasy about Frederickson.
(c) They like each other immediately.
(d) Frederickson is distainful of Sharpe.
4. What does Sharpe and his men scavenge from the fort?
(d) Powder and armaments.
5. What does Bampfylde think Killick is?
(a) A French soldier.
(b) A spy.
(c) An officer in the American navy.
(d) A pirate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calvet worry about at the fortress?
2. Why does Sharpe decline Patrick Harper's volunteering to join the unit?
3. What does the sortie led by Frederickson accomplish?
4. What would happen if Bampfylde left Teste de Buch?
5. Why does Sharpe fear for his troops?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)