|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Vivar asks Sharpe after the first battle?
2. Who is with Sharpe at the table in a tavern?
3. What happens to Major Dunnet during the battle with the French?
4. Why will the riflemen attack with their rifles empty?
5. How does the battle between the riflemen and the first group of French work out?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Vivar tell Sharpe about leadership?
2. How do the Count and de l'Eclin die?
This section contains 1,257 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)