1. From whom is Major Blas Vivar hiding a strongbox?
2. In the prologue, where have Vivar and his men taken refuge?
In the mountains.
3. Who, of the men chasing Vivar, knows the contents of the strongbox and where Vivar is going with it?
The man in the black coat and white boots.
4. In what direction is Davila supposed to go when he leaves Vivar?
5. What does a lieutenant in a small village do in Chapter 1 right before the British are getting ready to withdraw?
Takes rifle ammunition out of a crate.
6. By what title does Major Warren Dunnet address the lieutenant in Chapter 1?
This section contains 5,113 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)