|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and Historical Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the colonel wonder as Sharpe leaves?
(a) If Vivar will come to the palace.
(b) If Louisa is in the town.
(c) If he has fooled Sharpe.
(d) If Colonel d 'Eclin will get back in time.
2. Who will supposedly rise again if the banner is unfurled at Santiago de Compostela?
(d) Vivar's grandfather.
3. What does a lieutenant in a small village do in Chapter 1 right before the British are getting ready to withdraw?
(a) Gets drunk.
(b) Steals food in his field pack.
(c) Takes rifle ammunition out of a crate.
(d) Burns some crates.
4. Who is with Sharpe at the table in a tavern?
(a) Captain Huckelby.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) Several of his men.
5. What does Louisa think might be affected by her current activities?
(a) Her schooling.
(b) Her engagement.
(c) Her relationship with her aunt and uncle.
(d) Her inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guide want to do when the troops reach a stream?
2. What does Sharpe tell the French colonel?
3. What does Harper suggest they do with the Parker's carriage?
4. What news do local bandits bring to Vivar?
5. Why does Sharpe run back into the town?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)