|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and Historical Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do De l'Eclin and the Count of Mouromorto do that night?
(a) No one knows what they are doing.
(b) Come to Sharpe under a parley flag.
(c) Sneak out and head towards Madrid.
(d) Join the French cavalry.
2. Who shoots de l'Eclin?
(a) No one knows.
3. What does Sharpe do when Captain Murray is hit with a musket round?
(a) Pick him up.
(b) Call for a medic.
(c) Put him on a horse.
(d) Kill the French soldier who shot the captain.
4. Where do the riflemen gather after fighting with some French from the palace?
(a) Behind the tavern.
(b) Near the city wall.
(c) At the rear entrance to the palace.
(d) In the chapel.
5. What do the British and Spanish troops do while traveling west?
(a) Stay off the main roads.
(b) Have minor brawls between the British and the Spanish troops.
(c) Form into a cohesive army.
(d) Fight the French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louisa say she intends to do after the battle?
2. How many French soldiers does Harper kill inside the chapel?
3. What does Vivar want to discuss with Sharpe when Vivar comes to his table?
4. Why will the riflemen attack with their rifles empty?
5. How big is the French force in comparison to Sharpe and Vivar's forces?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)