|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vivar think is de l'Eclin's strong point in fighting a battle?
(a) He does best when backed up by artillery.
(b) He does best on horseback.
(c) He is only good on defense.
(d) He is only good on offense.
2. Where does Sharpe put a dozen riflemen when he spots French cavalry?
(a) Across the road in a line.
(b) Behind the Parkers' carriage.
(c) In a group of trees.
(d) Formed into a square in the middle of the road.
3. What does Vivar encourage Sharpe to do about Harper?
(a) Release him.
(b) Flog him.
(c) Arrest him.
(d) Demote him.
4. What does Sharpe tell Harper he plans for the troops to do?
(a) Go to Madrid.
(b) March to Lisbon.
(c) Stay where they are until the British main force finds them.
(d) Head for the ocean.
5. For what does Vivar thank Harper?
(a) Saving Vivar's life.
(b) Covering the bridge across the river.
(c) Saving the stongbox.
(d) Starting the forest fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe hear right before the cazadores enter the town?
2. What does Louisa say she intends to do after the battle?
3. What kind of precautions do the troops take?
4. What does Sharpe find out the night after the battle with the French?
5. Who joins into the fight in the town?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)