|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe tell the riflemen to do that is not part of the plan?
(a) Leave Vivar.
(b) Kill the sentries.
(c) Charge the palace.
(d) Load their rifles.
2. What does Sharpe hear right before the cazadores enter the town?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) French artillery.
(c) A drum.
(d) An explosion.
3. What does the French colonel tell Sharpe when he meets him?
(a) The British and French have one hour to leave the city.
(b) Louisa is a prisoner.
(c) The French will vacate the palace if allowed to go free.
(d) Vivar will be arrested for treason.
4. What does Harper say about the riflemen fighting well?
(a) They aren't ready for battle.
(b) They will do only enough to survive.
(c) That some will complain.
(d) That they don't like Sharpe.
5. What does the guide want to do when the troops reach a stream?
(a) Have the men stop to drink.
(b) Have the men bathe.
(d) Bless it with holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the British and Spanish decide to do when they arrive at a village in Chapter 6?
2. What does Vivar say he will do if Sharpe does not agree to his plan?
3. What news do local bandits bring to Vivar?
4. What does Harper tell Sharpe about the Spanish volunteers?
5. Who is killed when the French assault the farmhouse?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)