|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharpe meet with in the French troops?
(a) Colonel de le'Tousi.
(b) Colonel de l'Eclin.
(c) Captain Blaize.
(d) Major Plume la Tieri.
2. Why has Louisa joined Sharpe's group?
(a) She is looking for a husband.
(b) She is tired of reading the Bible all the time.
(c) To get away from her uncle and aunt.
(d) To have an adventure.
3. What does Vivar tell Sharpe about how he deals with military regulations?
(a) He reduces them to three simple rules.
(b) He ignores them completely.
(c) He adheres to the book.
(d) He gives his men a list of ten commands to learn and follow.
4. What does Sharpe tell the Parkers to do when he sights French cavalry?
(a) Continue down the road.
(b) Turn around.
(c) Stop and hide.
(d) Go off the road to the right.
5. How big is the French force in comparison to Sharpe and Vivar's forces?
(a) About two thirds of their force.
(b) Four times larger.
(c) About equal.
(d) Twice as large.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the British and Spanish decide to do when they arrive at a village in Chapter 6?
2. How is the person Sharpe meets dressed?
3. What does Sharpe advise George to do?
4. What do the French do when they see Sharpe and his men?
5. What does Sharpe do when Mrs. Parker refuses to leave the carriage?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)