|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murray believe when he offers Sharpe advice?
(a) They can outwit the French.
(b) Murray believes he is about to die.
(c) He can give Sharpe aid in adjusting to being an officer.
(d) Sharpe is a poor officer.
2. What does Sharpe ask Harper to do with Spanish civilians?
(a) Train them.
(b) Find out where they want to go.
(c) Hide them.
(d) Guard them.
3. What do the British and Spanish troops do while traveling west?
(a) Form into a cohesive army.
(b) Have minor brawls between the British and the Spanish troops.
(c) Fight the French.
(d) Stay off the main roads.
4. What does Sharpe advise George to do?
(a) Stay with Vivar.
(b) Go to Lisbon.
(c) Go to the coast.
(d) Join with the Spanish army.
5. What is the weather like when the troops of Sharpe and Vivar set off?
(a) Warm and clear.
(b) Cold and clear.
(c) Cold and rainy.
(d) Hot and dry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe tell the Parkers to do when he sights French cavalry?
2. What do the British and Spanish decide to do when they arrive at a village in Chapter 6?
3. Who is killed when the French assault the farmhouse?
4. What does Parker ask Sharpe to do?
5. What news do local bandits bring to Vivar?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)