|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe tell the riflemen to do that is not part of the plan?
(a) Charge the palace.
(b) Kill the sentries.
(c) Load their rifles.
(d) Leave Vivar.
2. What is the banner called that Vivar carries?
(a) A tri-late.
3. What does Sharpe command Harper to do?
(a) To be sergeant.
(b) To sneak out of the farmhouse and go find the army.
(c) To escort the Parkers to their carriage.
(d) To go to the attic and set up his big gun.
4. Who does Vivar tell Sharpe is coming to the fortress?
(a) His father.
(b) Some men.
(c) A delegation from the French.
(d) A huge number of soldiers.
5. What does Sharpe tell Harper he plans for the troops to do?
(a) Go to Madrid.
(b) Head for the ocean.
(c) Stay where they are until the British main force finds them.
(d) March to Lisbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sharpe meet with in the French troops?
2. What does Sharpe do when Mrs. Parker refuses to leave the carriage?
3. Who is killed when the French assault the farmhouse?
4. What does Sharpe find out the night after the battle with the French?
5. How do the volunteers do when Vivar watches a demonstration?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)