|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the British and Spanish troops do while traveling west?
(a) Fight the French.
(b) Stay off the main roads.
(c) Have minor brawls between the British and the Spanish troops.
(d) Form into a cohesive army.
2. Who intervenes when Sharpe and Vivar get into a fight?
(a) A priest.
(b) A monk.
3. What will Vivar's troops do in the morning?
(a) Go to Lisbon.
(b) Continue on to Satiago de Compostela.
(c) Go to Madrid.
(d) Stay at the village.
4. What does Harper suggest they do with the Parker's carriage?
(a) Tip it over to block the road.
(b) Load it with gunpowder and blow it up when the French are by it.
(c) Send it barreling into the French cavalry.
(d) Burn it.
5. What do the French do when they see Sharpe and his men?
(a) Form into a cavalry square.
(b) Charge the British.
(c) Wave a parley flag.
(d) Send a small advance party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Murray believe when he offers Sharpe advice?
2. What does the man in the black coat and white boots say to Sharpe?
3. What does Williams tell Sharpe is part of the reason the riflemen have fought so hard?
4. Where do the riflemen go when they leave the farmhouse?
5. How long do the Spanish troops and the riflemen travel?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)