|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe talk to the French?
(a) To arrange safe passage for the Parkers.
(b) To offer himself for his men's lives.
(c) To assess their numbers.
(d) To let them know Vivar is not with them.
2. What does Louisa do when the riflemen leave the farmhouse?
(a) Goes to the carriage.
(b) Run to Sharpe.
(c) Stays in the farmhouse.
(d) She's with her uncle in the French troops.
3. What does Sharpe command Harper to do?
(a) To escort the Parkers to their carriage.
(b) To go to the attic and set up his big gun.
(c) To be sergeant.
(d) To sneak out of the farmhouse and go find the army.
4. What does Sharpe do when Harper thinks Sharpe has agreed with the men?
(a) Attacks Harper.
(b) Has Harper put in chains.
(d) Slaps Harper.
5. What do the British and Spanish troops do while traveling west?
(a) Stay off the main roads.
(b) Form into a cohesive army.
(c) Fight the French.
(d) Have minor brawls between the British and the Spanish troops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper suggest they do with the Parker's carriage?
2. What does Harper do the night of the battle?
3. What does Vivar say when Sharpe tells Vivar he plans to go south?
4. What does Sharpe do to a cavalry horse that reaches him?
5. How long do the Spanish troops and the riflemen travel?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)