|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe do when Harper thinks Sharpe has agreed with the men?
(b) Slaps Harper.
(c) Has Harper put in chains.
(d) Attacks Harper.
2. What does Sharpe do when they are running for the farmhouse?
(a) Stays behind to provide cover fire.
(b) Hides in the carriage.
(c) Climbs a tree and fire on the French.
(d) Leaps on one of the carriage horses and charge the French.
3. What does Sharpe advise George to do?
(a) Stay with Vivar.
(b) Go to the coast.
(c) Join with the Spanish army.
(d) Go to Lisbon.
4. Who does Vivar tell Sharpe is coming to the fortress?
(a) A huge number of soldiers.
(b) His father.
(c) A delegation from the French.
(d) Some men.
5. What does Murray say he will give Sharpe?
(a) His sword to replace the one Sharpe broke.
(b) His horse.
(c) His extra uniforms.
(d) Command of the riflemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the fortress to which the soldiers come built?
2. What do the lieutenant's clothes look like?
3. Why does Sharpe talk to the French?
4. In the prologue, where have Vivar and his men taken refuge?
5. What does Sharpe do to a cavalry horse that reaches him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)