|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the British and Spanish troops discover when they enter a village?
(a) The men in the village have been taken prisoner by the French.
(b) The villagers have fled and left the village empty.
(c) All the men in the village have been killed.
(d) All the villagers have been slaughtered.
2. Who is killed when the French assault the farmhouse?
3. What does Major Dunnet tell Captain Murray about the lieutenant?
(a) He is not a real officer.
(b) He is incompetent.
(c) The lieutenant is a great tactician.
(d) The lieutenant's men won't listen to him.
4. What does Williams suggest to Sharpe?
(a) They rescue the prisoners.
(b) They scatter in the woods.
(c) They go east away from the French.
(d) They surrender to the French.
5. From whom is Major Blas Vivar hiding a strongbox?
(a) The French.
(b) The Spanish.
(c) The British.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parker ask Sharpe to do?
2. Where do the riflemen go when they leave the farmhouse?
3. What does Harper refuse to do?
4. What do the British and Spanish decide to do when they arrive at a village in Chapter 6?
5. Why does Sharpe talk to the French?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)