|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murray say he will give Sharpe?
(a) His sword to replace the one Sharpe broke.
(b) Command of the riflemen.
(c) His extra uniforms.
(d) His horse.
2. What does Harper do the night of the battle?
(a) Rallies the men against going south.
(b) Gives Sharpe a formal apology.
(c) Challenges Sharpe to a duel.
(d) Gets drunk.
3. What do Sharpe's men do when he assembles them in the morning?
(a) Complain about the hour.
(b) Tell Sharpe they are still not going to Lisbon.
(c) Make loud, enthusiastic calls.
(d) Ask for breakfast.
4. What do the British and Spanish troops discover when they enter a village?
(a) All the men in the village have been killed.
(b) All the villagers have been slaughtered.
(c) The men in the village have been taken prisoner by the French.
(d) The villagers have fled and left the village empty.
5. What do the British and Spanish troops do while traveling west?
(a) Form into a cohesive army.
(b) Have minor brawls between the British and the Spanish troops.
(c) Fight the French.
(d) Stay off the main roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Vivar when his wife died?
2. What does Vivar tell Sharpe about how he deals with military regulations?
3. How does Sharpe get a telescope?
4. What do the British and Spanish decide to do when they arrive at a village in Chapter 6?
5. What does Sharpe advise George to do?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)