|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vivar encourage Sharpe to do about Harper?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Release him.
(c) Demote him.
(d) Flog him.
2. What does Sharpe think about advancing directly into the French troops?
(a) It will ensure victory.
(b) It is risky.
(c) It will let Vivar get away.
(d) He does not consider it.
3. By what title does Major Warren Dunnet address the lieutenant in Chapter 1?
(a) Officer on Duty.
(b) Logistics Commander.
(d) Company Commander.
4. What does Major Dunnet tell Captain Murray about the lieutenant?
(a) He is not a real officer.
(b) The lieutenant is a great tactician.
(c) The lieutenant's men won't listen to him.
(d) He is incompetent.
5. What do the riflemen do as the British retreat from the French?
(a) Guard the flanks.
(b) Take the point.
(c) Guard the rear.
(d) Conduct guerrilla warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivar ask Sharpe to do?
2. What does Sharpe advise Vivar not to do?
3. What does Sharpe learn about the road to Lisbon?
4. What does Sharpe advise George to do?
5. What does Williams tell Sharpe that Vivar has told Williams about the strongbox?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)