|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Vivar thank Harper?
(a) Saving the stongbox.
(b) Starting the forest fire.
(c) Covering the bridge across the river.
(d) Saving Vivar's life.
2. By what title does Major Warren Dunnet address the lieutenant in Chapter 1?
(a) Officer on Duty.
(b) Company Commander.
(d) Logistics Commander.
3. What does Sharpe think about advancing directly into the French troops?
(a) It will ensure victory.
(b) It will let Vivar get away.
(c) It is risky.
(d) He does not consider it.
4. What does Major Dunnet tell Captain Murray about the lieutenant?
(a) The lieutenant's men won't listen to him.
(b) He is incompetent.
(c) He is not a real officer.
(d) The lieutenant is a great tactician.
5. Who wakes Sharpe in the night in Chapter 6?
(c) A soldier.
(d) A monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Vivar's troops do in the morning?
2. What does Sharpe order Williams to do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What does Sharpe tell Harper he plans for the troops to do?
4. Where was Vivar when his wife died?
5. What does Sharpe advise Vivar not to do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)