|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, of the men chasing Vivar, knows the contents of the strongbox and where Vivar is going with it?
(a) Captain Murray.
(b) Colonel Pierre de l'Eclin
(c) Richard Sharpe.
(d) The man in the black coat and white boots.
2. What kind of precautions do the troops take?
(a) Keeping their food from spoiling.
(b) Drinking a lot of water in the hot, dry weather.
(c) Keeping their powder dry in the rain.
(d) Precautions so they do not make unnecessary noise.
3. Where will the product in question #153 be taken?
(a) To the palace.
(b) To the riflemen.
(c) To the center of town.
(d) To the Spanish volunteers.
4. Where does Vivar go when he leaves the palace?
(a) The main town hall.
(b) The chapel.
(c) To his men.
(d) To his home.
5. What is the banner called that Vivar carries?
(a) A tri-late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harper say is good for Sharpe?
2. How big is the French force in comparison to Sharpe and Vivar's forces?
3. What does the French commander tell Sharpe?
4. What do the British and Spanish troops do while traveling west?
5. What does the French negotiator think Sharpe is trying to do?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)