|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharpe meet in the night?
(a) A British woman.
(b) A Spanish woman.
(c) Vivar's lieutenant.
2. What does Murray say he will give Sharpe?
(a) Command of the riflemen.
(b) His horse.
(c) His extra uniforms.
(d) His sword to replace the one Sharpe broke.
3. What does Vivar say when Sharpe tells Vivar he plans to go south?
(a) He will go with him.
(b) Lisbon is to the north.
(c) There are no open roads to the south.
(d) The British are to the east.
4. From whom is Major Blas Vivar hiding a strongbox?
(a) The French.
(b) The Spanish.
(c) The British.
(d) His sister.
5. Who, of the men chasing Vivar, knows the contents of the strongbox and where Vivar is going with it?
(a) Richard Sharpe.
(b) The man in the black coat and white boots.
(c) Captain Murray.
(d) Colonel Pierre de l'Eclin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe learn about the road to Lisbon?
2. What does Williams tell Sharpe is the background of many of the riflemen?
3. What does Sharpe command Harper to do?
4. In the prologue, where have Vivar and his men taken refuge?
5. What does Sharpe do to a cavalry horse that reaches him?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)