|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vivar say will defeat the French in Spain?
(a) The French need the Spanish to feed them.
(b) The Spanish have a better army.
(c) Napoleon is going to die young.
(d) There are too many hiding places for guerrillas.
2. What does Sharpe tell Parker his strategy is after they are in the farmhouse?
(a) To wait for the British main army to catch up to them.
(b) To cut the French down from the farmhouse.
(c) To sneak away after dark.
(d) To surrender in the morning.
3. How does Father Alzaga feel towards Sharpe?
4. What does Vivar ask Sharpe to recount at the dinner table?
(a) How Sharpe saved Vivar.
(b) What Sharpe believes is in the strongbox.
(c) Sharpe's family history.
(d) Sharpe's military experience.
5. What does Williams tell Sharpe that Vivar has told Williams about the strongbox?
(a) It contains gold.
(b) It has valuable intelligence information.
(c) It is the King's Great Seal.
(d) It contains precious jewels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Sharpe say they can hold Santiago de Compostela?
2. What does Vivar say when Sharpe tells Vivar he plans to go south?
3. Why does Louisa invite herself to dinner?
4. Who intervenes when Sharpe and Vivar get into a fight?
5. What does Sharpe tell the Parkers to do when he sights French cavalry?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)