|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Vivar's troops do in the morning?
(a) Stay at the village.
(b) Go to Madrid.
(c) Go to Lisbon.
(d) Continue on to Satiago de Compostela.
2. What do Sharpe and Louisa say to each other when he sees her after the battle?
(a) They missed each other.
(b) They discuss the palace.
(c) They congratulate each other on the victory.
(d) Sharpe tells her he is angry.
3. What does the French colonel mock?
(a) That Sharpe considers himself an officer.
(b) The idea of hanging a banner and getting a miracle.
(c) That Sharpe would think such a small group of people could beat the French.
(d) That the British think they can defeat Napoleon.
4. What does the colonel wonder as Sharpe leaves?
(a) If Vivar will come to the palace.
(b) If he has fooled Sharpe.
(c) If Louisa is in the town.
(d) If Colonel d 'Eclin will get back in time.
5. What do the British and Spanish troops do while traveling west?
(a) Fight the French.
(b) Have minor brawls between the British and the Spanish troops.
(c) Form into a cohesive army.
(d) Stay off the main roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe advise George to do?
2. What does the legend say will happen if the banner is ever captured?
3. What does Sharpe find out the night after the battle with the French?
4. What does the colonel suggest?
5. What does Vivar say he must do because of the banner?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)