|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the French colonel tell Sharpe when he meets him?
(a) Vivar will be arrested for treason.
(b) The British and French have one hour to leave the city.
(c) Louisa is a prisoner.
(d) The French will vacate the palace if allowed to go free.
2. Who will supposedly rise again if the banner is unfurled at Santiago de Compostela?
(d) Vivar's grandfather.
3. What do Sharpe and Louisa say to each other when he sees her after the battle?
(a) They missed each other.
(b) They discuss the palace.
(c) Sharpe tells her he is angry.
(d) They congratulate each other on the victory.
4. Who intervenes when Sharpe and Vivar get into a fight?
(a) A monk.
(d) A priest.
5. Who recognizes Sharpe when he enters the palace?
(a) Captain Bouises.
(b) Colonel de l'Eclin.
(c) The Count of Mouromorto.
(d) Major Phillipe de Courseli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Harper discuss?
2. What does the French colonel say the French will allow?
3. What does the colonel wonder as Sharpe leaves?
4. Who is the young British woman at the village?
5. What does Sharpe find out the night after the battle with the French?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)