|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lucille's gun so effective?
(a) It is her brother's large pistol.
(b) She shoots at her target point blank.
(c) She shoots Sharpe at the site of an old wound.
(d) It is loaded with multiple projectiles.
2. What do Frederickson and Harper do at Lucille's house?
(a) Plan how to get Ducos.
(b) Make extensive repairs.
(c) Woo Lucille.
(d) Play cards.
3. What is Ducos' punishment?
(a) Being shot dead.
(b) Paying back twice what he stole.
(c) Exile from France.
(d) Twenty years in prison.
4. What news does Sharpe hear from Harper after Harper sees Jane?
(a) That she is cheating on him.
(b) That she is ill.
(c) That she is spending all his money.
5. Why does Frederickson leave Lucille's house?
(a) To face his court martial.
(b) To pursue Ducos.
(c) To return to London.
(d) To find Harper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ducos remain in Chapter 12?
2. Of what does d'Alembord warn Harper?
3. What type of behavior is Ducos beginning to exhibit?
4. What almost happens to Harper when he goes by Jane's house?
5. What does Sharpe say to Calvet when Calvet has him surrounded?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)