|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between Frederickson and Sharpe?
(a) Frederickson is coming to Sharpe's wedding.
(b) They break off their friendship.
(c) Frederickson challenges Sharpe to a duel.
(d) Frederickson wants to stay friends.
2. How do Lucille and Sharpe feel towards each other by the end of Chapter 11?
(a) They are irritated with each other.
(b) They detest each other.
(c) They're indifferent to each other.
(d) They are fond of each other.
3. What does Lucille wonder about Sharpe?
(a) How he survived the military.
(b) Why the British have arrested him.
(c) Whether he will marry her.
(d) How anyone could love a man like him.
4. Why does Lucille write to Roland?
(a) To have Frederickson found.
(b) To file a complaint against Harper.
(c) To ask for an investigator to return.
(d) To clear Sharpe's name.
5. What does d'Alembord notice about Jane when he goes to see her in Chapter 10?
(a) That she has moved a lover into her house.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she is sick.
(d) The marked change in her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe say to Calvet when Calvet has him surrounded?
2. What have the Neapolitan forces done while Sharpe and the others capture Ducos?
3. In what season does Sharpe stay at Lucille's while recuperating?
4. What does Calvet realize about extracting Ducos?
5. What are the similarities between Jane and Sharpe's new lovers?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)