Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Sharpe, Frederickson, and Harper go to the Kingdom of Naples?
(a) For a vacation after the war.
(b) To meet with Roland.
(c) To see General Calvet.
(d) To reconnoiter Ducos' estate.
2. Where does Ducos hide when Sharpe and the others breach the room?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) Under the desk.
(c) Behind a curtain.
(d) Behind the door.
3. What do Frederickson and Harper do at Lucille's house?
(a) Woo Lucille.
(b) Make extensive repairs.
(c) Plan how to get Ducos.
(d) Play cards.
4. What have the Neapolitan forces done while Sharpe and the others capture Ducos?
(a) Surrounded the villa.
(b) Blasted out the basement.
(c) Set fire to the villa.
(d) Blasted out the attic.
5. What does d'Alembord urge Jane to do?
(a) Go to France to be with Sharpe.
(b) Move into a place by herself.
(c) Ask Rossendale to intervene for Sharpe.
(d) Clean up her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe seek when he leaves Lucille's estate?
2. What happens to the charges against Sharpe and Frederickson?
3. What does Calvet realize about extracting Ducos?
4. What weapon does Sharpe fire at the Neapolitan soldiers?
5. What kind of repercussions follow Sharpe taking Ducos out of Naples?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)