|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Frederickson and Harper do at Lucille's house?
(a) Make extensive repairs.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Woo Lucille.
(d) Plan how to get Ducos.
2. What does the Cardinal plan to do about Calvet?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Negotiate with him.
(c) Intercept him and the money.
(d) Kill him.
3. What does Calvet suggest to Sharpe?
(a) That Napoleon can clear Sharpe's name.
(b) That Sharpe return to London.
(c) A joint operation.
(d) To wait for Calvet to bring out Ducos.
4. Where does Ducos remain in Chapter 12?
(a) Hiding in London.
(b) In Paris, hiding.
(c) In his fortified estate.
(d) At the Church in Naples.
5. What does d'Alembord notice about how Jane feels about Sharpe?
(a) She is missing him too much.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She is unconcerned about him.
(d) She is angry at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the Neapolitan forces done while Sharpe and the others capture Ducos?
2. To where do Sharpe, Frederickson, and Harper return?
3. What happens between Frederickson and Sharpe?
4. What are Rossendale's nights like for him?
5. What does Ducos use to fire at the force chopping into his room?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)