|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Cardinal protecting Ducos?
(a) They are related.
(b) Ducos saved the Cardinal's life.
(c) For his wealth and frequent payments.
(d) Ducos plans to enter the priesthood.
2. In what season does Sharpe stay at Lucille's while recuperating?
3. Where does Frederickson say he'd like to visit once his name is cleared?
4. What do Sharpe and his group do at Ducos' estate?
(a) Set it on fire.
(b) Raze it with cannon fire.
(c) Take down the gate.
(d) Sneak into the perimeter.
5. With whom does Calvet meet in Naples?
(a) The local authorities.
(b) The Earl of Naples.
(c) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what has Ducos converted most of Napoleon's fortune?
2. What is ironic about Lucille turning down Frederickson's proposal?
3. What does d'Alembord notice about how Jane feels about Sharpe?
4. Why does Lucille write to Roland?
5. What happens to the charges against Sharpe and Frederickson?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)