|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of boots does Sharpe wear with his uniform?
(a) Knee high riding boots.
(b) Ankle length riding boots.
(c) Brown, steel toed boots.
2. What does Sharpe receive from his financial agent as he is on the way to Bordeaux?
(a) A cable.
(b) A letter.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A package.
3. From where did Sharpe get his uniform pants?
(a) His mother bought them.
(b) A colonel of Napoleon's Imperial guard.
(c) His wife, for his birthday.
(d) The military issued them.
4. What is Château Lassan?
(a) The residence of Henri Lassan.
(b) Henri's brother's house.
(c) A famous bed and breakfast inn.
(d) A motel in the Swiss Alps.
5. Who stops Sharpe and Frederickson?
(b) British authorities.
(c) General Calvet.
(d) An old army companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sharpe obtain his fortune over which he gives Jane power?
2. What does Sharpe expect will happen when he is shipped out?
3. With whom does Napoleon entrust his treasure?
4. What color is Sharpe's uniform jacket?
5. At what age does Sharpe join the military?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the similarity between Jane's affair and Sharpe's affair?
2. Describe the fight at Ducos' defensive room.
3. Who writes Sharpe and what information is in the letter he receives in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Frederickson go to find Ducos and how does that work out?
5. What does Calvet suggest to Sharpe and his group and why? What do they do after agreeing on a plan?
6. What does Peter d'Alembord do with Shape and his companions?
7. What happens to Ducos in the Epilogue?
8. To whom does Roland send Lucille's letter and what is his response?
9. What is Jane doing in London while Sharpe is still in France? What happens to her because of this?
10. What does Soult do with Toulouse following the British assault?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)