|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what are Sharpe and Frederickson accused?
(a) Faking a supply requisition.
(b) Stealing a fortune.
(c) Disobeying an order.
(d) Killing the Prince of Orange.
2. What does Sharpe believe Jane is doing with his money?
(a) Buying him a surprise.
(b) Supporting her family.
(c) Spending it on a lover.
(d) Trying a new investment.
3. What is the name of the Royal battleship that is in the harbor of St. Jean de Luz?
(b) Hearty Heart.
(d) British Pride.
4. With whom does Napoleon entrust his treasure?
(a) Comte de Wilder.
(b) A captain in the Spanish navy.
(c) A major in the French army.
(d) Governor Buchan.
5. What do Sharpe and Frederickson say about the charges?
(a) They say it was Ducos.
(b) They deny them.
(c) They say they returned all of it.
(d) They don't say anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri Lassan do after the war ends?
2. What do Henri and Lucille do often when together?
3. Who comes to Château Lassan concerning the charges against Sharpe and Frederickson?
4. What do Sharpe and Frederickson decide they should do about the charges against them?
5. How does Sharpe feel before his duel with Bampfylde?
Short Essay Questions
1. What orders do Sharpe, Frederickson, and Harper receive?
2. To what company is Frederickson attached, what is Sharpe's position in that company and who else of Sharpe's acquaintance joins the company? What event does this enable?
3. What do the British at Toulouse learn after the battle about Napoleon?
4. What does Peter d'Alembord do with Shape and his companions?
5. What is Sharpe's and Frederickson's plan for leaving Bordeaux?
6. What does Soult do with Toulouse following the British assault?
7. Who has set up the charges against Sharpe and Frederickson and what do the British authorities know?
8. What do Sharpe and Frederickson decide to do and how does Harper help?
9. What does the man Napoleon enlists for help actually do and why?
10. Where do Nairn's troops participate in the battle at Toulouse and why and where do they then move?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)