|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Royal battleship that is in the harbor of St. Jean de Luz?
(b) British Pride.
(d) Hearty Heart.
2. What do d'Alembord and Harper worry about concerning Jane?
(a) Jane being hurt.
(b) Sharpe's reaction.
(c) Sharpe's money.
(d) Sharpe killing Jane.
3. Where does Ducos remain in Chapter 12?
(a) In his fortified estate.
(b) In Paris, hiding.
(c) Hiding in London.
(d) At the Church in Naples.
4. Why does Napoleon send Calvet to the Kingdom of Naples?
(a) To find Napoleon a better place for exile.
(b) To talk to the Earl there.
(c) To recover his treasure.
(d) To kill Sharpe.
5. What do Sharpe and his group do at Ducos' estate?
(a) Raze it with cannon fire.
(b) Sneak into the perimeter.
(c) Set it on fire.
(d) Take down the gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Harper?
2. Why does Fredrickson fumble to open his watch at the opening of the novel?
3. What does Henri Lassan do after the war ends?
4. What are the British getting ready to do at the beginning of this book?
5. What almost happens to Harper when he goes by Jane's house?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)