|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Sergeant does Ducos ask to help him steal Napoleon's treasure?
(a) Sergeant Soult.
(b) Sergeant Challon.
(c) Sergeant Calvert.
(d) Sergeant Harper.
2. What weapon does Sharpe fire at the Neapolitan soldiers?
(a) The grasshopper.
(b) Harper's seven barrel gun.
(d) A sniper rifle.
3. What help does the person in question #82 give Sharpe and Frederickson?
(a) Obtains horses for a trip.
(b) Takes a counter charge to the clerk of the court.
(c) Writes the lawyer in London.
(d) Gets the guards drunk.
4. What does Lassan want to do with his life?
(a) Become a priest.
(b) Marry his childhood sweetheart.
(c) Retire to his hunting lodge.
(d) Move to Paris.
5. Where does Ducos remain in Chapter 12?
(a) Hiding in London.
(b) In Paris, hiding.
(c) In his fortified estate.
(d) At the Church in Naples.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Calvet meet in Naples?
2. With what does Sharpe patch his uniform pants?
3. How do British authorities feel about the person who arranged the charges against Sharp and Frederickson?
4. What does d'Alembord notice about Jane when he goes to see her in Chapter 10?
5. Where does Ducos hide when Sharpe and the others breach the room?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)