|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Toulouse?
(a) The residence of Napoleon.
(b) A fortified and garrisoned city.
(c) A French fort on the Seine River.
(d) The capital building of France.
2. Who leads the voluntary repositioning of Nairn's forces?
3. What help does the person in question #82 give Sharpe and Frederickson?
(a) Obtains horses for a trip.
(b) Writes the lawyer in London.
(c) Takes a counter charge to the clerk of the court.
(d) Gets the guards drunk.
4. Of what are Sharpe and Frederickson accused?
(a) Faking a supply requisition.
(b) Stealing a fortune.
(c) Killing the Prince of Orange.
(d) Disobeying an order.
5. Where is Henri stationed at the end of the war?
(b) Chetae de Huliant.
(d) Teste de Buch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bampfylde do the night before his duel with Sharpe?
2. What does Jane believe would happen if Sharpe accepts his accolades?
3. In what type of major assault do Nairn's troops participate?
4. What are the fishermen in the waters beneath Sharpe heaving over their boats?
5. What nationality is Harper?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)