|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri Lassan do after the war ends?
(a) Opens a law firm.
(b) Becomes a priest.
(c) Returns home.
2. At what does Frederickson scoff concerning Sharpe's and Harper's lives?
(a) Claiming they are happily married.
(b) Claiming they will kill Napoleon.
(c) Claiming to be the best soldiers in the British military.
(d) Saying Frederickson is the best leader in the unit.
3. Why does Lucille draw a pistol on Sharpe and Frederickson?
(a) She thinks they killed Henri.
(b) She can't see them in the dark.
(c) She thinks they are going to rape her.
(d) She thinks they're brigands.
4. Where are Sharpe and Harper standing at the opening of the novel?
(a) On a sandy beach.
(b) In the forest.
(c) On a hill overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
(d) On the deck of a ship.
5. Where is Sharpe ordered to go after the Battle of Toulouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Sharpe and Frederickson enter the Château Lassan?
2. What is Harper thinking about as they travel to Bordeaux?
3. What does Sharpe give Jane before she leaves for England?
4. How does Jane feel about Sharpe's career?
5. What does Bampfylde do the night before his duel with Sharpe?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)