|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Napoleon entrust his treasure?
(a) A captain in the Spanish navy.
(b) Comte de Wilder.
(c) Governor Buchan.
(d) A major in the French army.
2. What happens to General Calvet during the assault on Toulouse?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He is taken prisoner.
(c) He is wounded.
(d) He evades harm or capture.
3. What is the name of the Royal battleship that is in the harbor of St. Jean de Luz?
(b) Hearty Heart.
(d) British Pride.
4. What does Sharpe want Sargeant Harper to have of his in the event of his death?
(a) His pocket watch.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His horse.
(d) His weapons.
5. What do Fredrickson's men call him in affection?
(a) Bear head.
(b) Sweet William.
(c) Junk yard dog.
(d) One-eyed Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of boots does Sharpe wear with his uniform?
2. Where does Fredrickson lose an eye?
3. What company does Harper join in Chapter 1?
4. What Sergeant does Ducos ask to help him steal Napoleon's treasure?
5. Why would the French army have to fight to defend France?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)