|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane feel about Sharpe's career?
(a) She is indifferent.
(b) She doesn't believe in war.
(c) It is very important to her.
(d) She hates it.
2. What does Calvet gather up before they leave the villa?
(a) All the gold in the room.
(b) All of Ducos' men.
(c) The rest of Napoleon's treasure.
(d) All of his men.
3. Why does Sharpe remain in France?
(a) He is in prison.
(b) He is too wounded to travel.
(c) He has been assigned there.
(d) He has heard about Jane and doesn't want to go home.
4. How does Ducos plan to get even with Sharpe?
(a) Steal his fortune through his wife.
(b) Have him assassinated.
(c) Make it look as if he took Napoleon's treasure.
(d) Kidnap his wife.
5. What does d'Alembord urge Jane to do?
(a) Go to France to be with Sharpe.
(b) Move into a place by herself.
(c) Ask Rossendale to intervene for Sharpe.
(d) Clean up her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lucille draw a pistol on Sharpe and Frederickson?
2. What does Frederickson say to Lucille about Sharpe?
3. What is the name of Sharpe's horse?
4. What is one of the reasons that leads Sharpe to believe Jane might be leaving him?
5. Where does Ducos go in Chapter 9?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)