|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Calvet meet in Naples?
(a) The Earl of Naples.
(b) A priest.
(d) The local authorities.
2. By what other designation is Henri's sister Lucille known?
(a) Lucille Castineau d'Ambler.
(b) Lucille d'Lassan.
(c) The Lassan matriarch.
(d) The widow Castineau.
3. What happens to the charges against Sharpe and Frederickson?
(a) They are changed to murder.
(b) They are dropped.
(c) They are put aside for a year.
(d) They are changed to simple theft.
4. Where does Ducos go in Chapter 9?
5. Who does Lucille decide is responsible for what happens to Henri and her mother?
(a) The British bringing the plague on ships.
(b) The Englishmen about whom Henri often spoke.
(c) She doesn't believe anyone is responsible.
(d) Ducos and Challon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calvet realize about extracting Ducos?
2. Why does Napoleon want to hide his treasure?
3. How do British authorities feel about the person who arranged the charges against Sharp and Frederickson?
4. What is Sharpe's position with Nairn's company?
5. How does Ducos plan to get even with Sharpe?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)