|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What almost happens to Harper when he goes by Jane's house?
(a) Jane slaps him.
(b) He is nearly trampled under by Rossendale's horses.
(c) Jane almost shoots him.
(d) Rossendale almost shoots him.
2. How do British authorities feel about the person who arranged the charges against Sharp and Frederickson?
(a) They think someone else has done it.
(b) They believe him to a certain degree.
(c) They are entirely ignorant.
(d) They trust him.
3. How do Sharpe and Calvet plan to escape?
(a) Through the alley behind the residence.
(b) Through the woods.
(c) In a boat.
(d) In the rocky hills above the city.
4. What does Calvet suggest to Sharpe?
(a) To wait for Calvet to bring out Ducos.
(b) A joint operation.
(c) That Sharpe return to London.
(d) That Napoleon can clear Sharpe's name.
5. Why is the Cardinal protecting Ducos?
(a) They are related.
(b) Ducos saved the Cardinal's life.
(c) Ducos plans to enter the priesthood.
(d) For his wealth and frequent payments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri Lassan do after the war ends?
2. Of what does d'Alembord warn Harper?
3. In what role does Harper join Sharpe and Frederickson?
4. From where did Sharpe get his uniform pants?
5. Where are Sharpe and Harper standing at the opening of the novel?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)