|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe believe about his incredible luck in battle?
(a) It comes from the rabbit's foot he wore.
(b) It is the result of his faith.
(c) It cam't last.
(d) It is due to his skill.
2. With whom does Napoleon entrust his treasure?
(a) A major in the French army.
(b) Comte de Wilder.
(c) A captain in the Spanish navy.
(d) Governor Buchan.
3. In what role does Harper join Sharpe and Frederickson?
(a) As a servant.
(b) As their superior officer.
(c) As a body guard.
(d) As an old army friend.
4. Chapter 6 recounts the lengthy history of Henri Lassan's progenitors and their role in overseeing Château Lassan. Based on the previous sentence, what might progenitors mean?
(a) Estate managers.
(b) A group of servants.
(c) People involved with one's grandparents.
5. What type of cannon does Ducos purchase for his location?
(a) An eight pounder.
(b) A grasshopper.
(c) A split shot multiball.
(d) A double barrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Frederickson decide they should do about the charges against them?
2. Who stops Sharpe and Frederickson?
3. What does d'Alembord notice about how Jane feels about Sharpe?
4. What nationality is Harper?
5. At what does Frederickson scoff concerning Sharpe's and Harper's lives?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)