|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Ducos's address to Frederickson?
(a) An Imperial Guard.
(b) A physician.
(c) A palace guard.
(d) An optician.
2. What color is Sharpe's uniform jacket?
(b) Bright Red.
(c) Faded green.
3. Who comes to Château Lassan concerning the charges against Sharpe and Frederickson?
(b) Monsieur Roland.
(c) General Calvet.
(d) Monsieur Crumbles.
4. What are the fishermen in the waters beneath Sharpe heaving over their boats?
(a) Lines off of fishing poles.
(b) Red floats.
(c) Fish nets.
(d) Lobster pots.
5. Why is Lucille's gun so effective?
(a) She shoots at her target point blank.
(b) It is loaded with multiple projectiles.
(c) It is her brother's large pistol.
(d) She shoots Sharpe at the site of an old wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Sharpe and Frederickson enter the Château Lassan?
2. What type of work does Ducos do for France?
3. What does Bampfylde do the night before his duel with Sharpe?
4. What is the name of the Royal battleship that is in the harbor of St. Jean de Luz?
5. How does Lucille feel when Sharpe leaves?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)