|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the month and year in which this book begins?
(a) February, 1819.
(b) May, 1815.
(c) March, 1814.
(d) September, 1814.
2. Where does Sharpe obtain his fortune over which he gives Jane power?
(a) The Battle of Toulouse.
(b) It was given to him as part of his knighting.
(c) The battle of Vitoria.
(d) He inherited it.
3. What happens to Sharpe when Lucille draws a pistol on him?
(b) He is shot.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He is shot at but missed.
4. Where does Fredrickson lose an eye?
(a) In a battle in Spain.
(b) At Teste de Buch.
(c) In Paris.
(d) At the battle of Waterloo.
5. What is Toulouse?
(a) A fortified and garrisoned city.
(b) A French fort on the Seine River.
(c) The capital building of France.
(d) The residence of Napoleon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What main types of French people are wandering Bordeaux?
2. What does d'Alembord notice about Jane when he goes to see her in Chapter 10?
3. At the beginning of the Prologue for what is Sharpe preparing?
4. What news does Sharpe hear from Harper after Harper sees Jane?
5. What does Sharpe believe about his incredible luck in battle?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)