|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sharpe want Sargeant Harper to have of his in the event of his death?
(a) His weapons.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His pocket watch.
(d) His horse.
2. What does Sharpe expect will happen when he is shipped out?
(a) He will be promoted.
(b) He will be put in a new unit.
(c) He will be mustered out.
(d) He will go home.
3. What does d'Alembord notice about Jane when he goes to see her in Chapter 10?
(a) That she is sick.
(b) The marked change in her.
(c) That she has moved a lover into her house.
(d) That she is pregnant.
4. Why is Lassan demoralized?
(a) His wife's death.
(b) His lack of children.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His military failure.
5. In what season does Sharpe stay at Lucille's while recuperating?
Short Answer Questions
1. What help does the person in question #82 give Sharpe and Frederickson?
2. What is the situation in Bordeaux when the three friends arrive there?
3. Under what rule is Bordeaux when Sharpe and Frederickson are there?
4. Why does Sharpe remain in France?
5. What are the similarities between Jane and Sharpe's new lovers?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)