|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Nairn's forces voluntarily reposition themselves when fighting at Toulouse?
(a) To assault a central strong point in the line.
(b) To take down the Imperial Guard.
(c) To save Sharpe's forces.
(d) To help in an organized retreat.
2. Where does Frederickson say he'd like to visit once his name is cleared?
3. What is the name of Sharpe's horse?
(a) War Lord.
4. How does Harper arrive at the dueling site?
(a) In a small, black carriage.
(b) By foot.
(c) On horseback.
(d) In a small boat.
5. What is Harper thinking about as they travel to Bordeaux?
(a) How he is going to stay near Sharpe.
(b) Where his brother is in France.
(c) How to get out of the army.
(d) What his wife is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the similarities between Jane and Sharpe's new lovers?
2. What is the month and year in which this book begins?
3. What does Sharpe want Sargeant Harper to have of his in the event of his death?
4. How does Frederickson act after being told the charges?
5. What company does Harper join in Chapter 1?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)