1. At the beginning of the Prologue for what is Sharpe preparing?
(a) A battle with the French.
(b) His death.
(c) His wife having a baby.
(d) His brother's wedding.
2. What is the name of Sharpe's horse?
(b) War Lord.
3. What does Sharpe want Sargeant Harper to have of his in the event of his death?
(a) His uniform.
(b) His horse.
(c) His weapons.
(d) His pocket watch.
4. What type of boots does Sharpe wear with his uniform?
(a) Brown, steel toed boots.
(b) Ankle length riding boots.
(d) Knee high riding boots.
5. What color is Sharpe's uniform jacket?
(b) Faded green.
(c) Bright Red.
6. With what does Sharpe patch his uniform pants?
(a) White wool.
(b) Black tar paper.
(d) Brown homespun.
7. From where did Sharpe get his uniform pants?
(a) The military issued them.
(b) His wife, for his birthday.
(c) His mother bought them.
(d) A colonel of Napoleon's Imperial guard.
This section contains 4,491 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)