|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fenner receive besides his books from the negotiations?
(a) He gets all the money he has already made.
(b) He will take over command of the second battalion.
(c) He will not be charge with treason.
(d) He retains his job.
2. What is the first action of the first battalion after Sharpe returns?
(a) They assault a strong French position.
(b) They march to their next assignment.
(c) They have a recruitment party.
(d) They build a bridge on the Thames River.
3. To what country does the second battalion travel?
4. What battle does the parade commemorate?
(a) The Battle of Orleans.
(b) The battle of Spartan.
(c) The Battle of Toulouse.
(d) The battle of Vitoria.
5. What color are the books that have accounting in them for the recruiting scheme?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharpe feel about Jane's response to his question?
2. What will happen to the officers and men of the second battlalion?
3. What do Fenner and Simmerson decide about Sharpe and stopping him?
4. What does Anne tell Sharpe she will do about Fenner?
5. Where do Sharpe and Harper return?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sharpe do with the command structure at Foulness and what does he do with Girdwood?
2. What does Anne tell Sharpe about him wanting to take Fenner and Simmerson down?
3. What does Fenner do when Anne confronts him about Sharpe's arrest?
4. What does Jane estimate is the kind of money the schemers are making off the recruits?
5. What does Sharpe requests happen to Girdwood and what does Fenner get out of the deal?
6. What happens with Anne and Fenner after Lawford leaves?
7. What does Lawford with his information?
8. Where does Girdwood run and what does he do?
9. What does Sharpe do about Sergeant Lynch?
10. What does Havercamp tell Sharpe when questioned about his involvement in the recruiting scheme and what does he promise?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)