|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does the negotiations between Anne and Fenner take?
(a) Three hours.
(b) A couple of minutes.
(c) Very little.
(d) Two days.
2. What does Sharpe ask Jane before they part?
(a) If she will marry him.
(b) If she will be safe in London.
(c) If she knows how many people are involved in the scheme.
(d) If she will let him court her.
3. What does Anne tell Sharpe he needs to accuse Fenner?
(a) Girdwood to cooperate.
(b) Documentary proof.
(c) To be caught at Simmerson's estate.
(d) Two witnesses of good character.
4. What does Sharpe tell Lawford?
(a) That Simmerson is doing a great job on training recruits.
(b) All about his experiences at the training island.
(c) That Simmerson is engaged in consorting with France.
5. How does Anne feel towards Fenner?
(a) Likes him.
(b) Loves him.
(c) Is ambiguous about him.
(d) Hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sharpe feel about Jane's response to his question?
2. Where does Girdwood go when he runs?
3. How does Sharpe feel about what Anne tells him?
4. What color are the books that have accounting in them for the recruiting scheme?
5. Who eavesdrops on the conversation between Fenner and Lawford?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sharpe decide to do after speaking with Anne?
2. Where does Girdwood run and what does he do?
3. What does Sharpe decide to do in London and when that was unsuccessful what does he end up doing?
4. What does Simmerson do with the recruiting scheme accounting books and how does Fenner react?
5. What happens with Anne and Fenner after Lawford leaves?
6. What does Anne tell Sharpe about her and Fenner's relationship?
7. What does Lawford with his information?
8. How does Jane's mission to obtain the accounting books turn out and how does she feel?
9. What does Sharpe do when Girdwood runs?
10. What does Sharpe do with the men at Foulness after he sets up the new command structure?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)