|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fenner do about Sharpe's arrest because of Anne's action?
(a) Leaves town.
(b) Send the court officials away.
(c) Kills Anne.
(d) Asks Anne to marry him.
2. What happens to Girdwood after the assault?
(a) Nothing happens to him.
(b) He sent back to London.
(c) He receives a commendation.
(d) He is driven insane.
3. What does Lawford want for Sharpe?
(a) Promotion and a new command.
(d) Quiet retirement.
4. How does Fenner feel about Anne's action?
5. What does Anne tell Sharpe he needs to accuse Fenner?
(a) Documentary proof.
(b) To be caught at Simmerson's estate.
(c) Two witnesses of good character.
(d) Girdwood to cooperate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe tell Lawford?
2. What does Havercamp say is his take of the recruiting scheme?
3. How much time does the negotiations between Anne and Fenner take?
4. What kind of books does Sharpe look at from Simmerson's estate?
5. What does Lawford want from Fenner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sharpe decide to do in London and when that was unsuccessful what does he end up doing?
2. What does Anne tell Sharpe about her and Fenner's relationship?
3. How does Sharpe reorganize the command structure at Foulness?
4. How does Jane's mission to obtain the accounting books turn out and how does she feel?
5. What does Sharpe do with the command structure at Foulness and what does he do with Girdwood?
6. What does Jane estimate is the kind of money the schemers are making off the recruits?
7. What does Anne tell Sharpe about him wanting to take Fenner and Simmerson down?
8. What does Fenner do when Anne confronts him about Sharpe's arrest?
9. Where does Girdwood run and what does he do?
10. What does Sharpe do when Girdwood runs?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)