|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does the negotiations between Anne and Fenner take?
(a) A couple of minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Very little.
2. What do Anne and Sharpe do after she tells him about Lawford?
(a) Go to warn Harper.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Go to confront Fenner.
(d) Go to confront Lawford.
3. What does Sharpe tell Lawford?
(b) That Simmerson is doing a great job on training recruits.
(c) All about his experiences at the training island.
(d) That Simmerson is engaged in consorting with France.
4. How many of the second battalion does Sharpe find?
(a) Three officers and a few enlisted men.
(b) All 1,000 of the men.
(d) About half of the battalion.
5. What has been happening to the men who have been recruited for the second battalion?
(a) They have been discharged because they weren't needed.
(b) They are being shipped individually to France.
(c) They have not shown up at the depot.
(d) They are being sent to other battalions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom is Sharpe invited to call?
2. Where is the opening set?
3. What does Anne hope for Fenner?
4. What does Girdwood decide to do about Harper?
5. Why is Marriott constantly beaten?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)