|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the recruits documented?
(a) Forms they have to sign or make their mark.
(b) They receive a tiny brand on their shoulder.
(c) They receive a tiny tattoo on their shoulder.
(d) They give their hand print.
2. For how many men is the second battalion drawing rations?
3. What happens when Marriott speaks up about the dog?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is beaten.
(c) He is dismissed from the service.
(d) He is given latrine duty for a month.
4. What is the play about that Sharpe and Harper attend?
(a) The battle of Trafalgar.
(b) The battle of Brussels.
(c) The battle at Waterloo.
(d) The battle of Vitoria.
5. What happens just before Sharpe's Regiment opens?
(a) Napoleon has surrendered.
(b) Patrick Harper is gravely wounded.
(c) A combat encounter between the first battalion of the South Essex Regiment and French forces.
(d) Sharpe is gravely wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who is asked about the second battalion say?
2. Who does Sharpe encounter after speaking with Carline?
3. To whom does Girdwood hand over the new recruits?
4. Where is the opening set?
5. With whom does Sharpe have a discussion about his regiment?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)