|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Peyman have to defend Copenhagen?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) A few days.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. Where does Sharpe accompany Astrid?
(a) To her aunt's home.
(b) To her grandmother's home.
(c) To market.
(d) To an orphanage.
3. What does Wellesley order Sharpe to take to General Cathcart?
(b) Madame Visser.
(d) A message about the Danish fleet.
4. What did the Crew do with the thing they made for Sharpe?
(a) Hung it from their ratlines.
(b) Presented it to Sharpe while he is there.
(c) The dropped it overboard.
(d) Burned it.
5. Who does Chase order to accompany Sharpe?
(a) No one.
(b) Hopper and Clouter.
(c) Just Somes.
(d) Just Clouter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Sharpe about where he and Astrid visit?
2. What is sitting next to the chair in the lawn?
3. Who rings a bell and summons a servant?
4. To whom does Sharpe introduce himself?
5. What do Sharpe and some others make?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the interaction between Captain Dunnett and Sharpe.
2. What does Sharpe give Jems and tell him to do?
3. What does Pumphrey say to Sharpe about his Army career and how does Pumphrey imply that Sharpe should cooperate?
4. Describe Sharpe's encounter with Captain Dunnett at Lavisser's house and Captain Murray's response.
5. What does Lavisser say about Skovaard and who defends the man?
6. What is said about General Castenschiold's Danish militia?
7. Who takes a liking to Sharpe among the Danish citizens and how does Sharpe save the man's life?
8. How does Sharpe prove Visser's involvement with the French?
9. What transpires at the meeting Peyman has with his aides?
10. Describe Sharpe's converstion with Madam Visser.
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)