|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what condition would Astrid be in danger?
(a) If she has ever made an intelligence run.
(c) If Lavisser wants revenge.
(d) If she knows what her father knows.
2. What did the Crew do with the thing they made for Sharpe?
(a) Presented it to Sharpe while he is there.
(b) Hung it from their ratlines.
(c) The dropped it overboard.
(d) Burned it.
3. What had Chase's crew made for Sharpe?
(a) An ensign.
(b) A flag.
(c) A baby's crib.
(d) A new sword.
4. What surprises the British sailors on their way to the Danish fleet?
(a) The friendliness of the Danes.
(b) The normal activities taking place at the piers.
(c) The lack of sentries.
(d) The quietness of the city.
5. What does Lavisser hope the reduced number of bombs falling means?
(a) The Crown Prince has conceded to the British demands.
(b) That the British have given up.
(c) That the British have decided upon a less destrutive means of persuasion.
(d) The British are running out of ammo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sharpe assigned to do?
2. How do the people pass secrets?
3. Who does Sharpe speak to at Skovaard's warehouse?
4. What does Sharpe say that Gordon can order Sharpe to do?
5. What job does Sharpe want out of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the encounter between Sharpe and Barker.
2. How is Skovaard when Sharpe rescues him and where does Sharpe take him?
3. What does the leter to General Payman from the British say and what is Peyman's response?
4. Describe Sharpe's encounter with Captain Dunnett at Lavisser's house and Captain Murray's response.
5. What is the conversation between Lavisser and Barker about the damage to Lavisser's house?
6. How does Sharpe shock Wellsley when he arrives at Lavisser's family home?
7. Who does Sharpe see sleeping on a chair and how does he deduce who she is?
8. Describe the conversation among Sharpe, Captain Gordon and Pumphrey.
9. Who takes a liking to Sharpe among the Danish citizens and how does Sharpe save the man's life?
10. What does Hopper give Sharpe when Sharpe first arrives on his ship, and what do Hopper and Chase say to Sharpe about Grace?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)