|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lavisser say that surprises Sharpe?
(a) That Lavisser doesn't want a thug coming along.
(b) That Sharpe will be lost in Denmark.
(c) That Sharpe is no gentleman.
(d) A statement about gold.
2. Whose life did Sharpe save that resulted in the commission?
(a) The Earl of Notthingham.
(b) The Earl of Weston.
(c) Sir Arthur Wellesley.
(d) The Duke of Nottingham.
3. Who is Jems?
(a) Skovaard's butler.
(b) Astrid's brother-in-law.
(c) A Danish shipbuilder.
(d) Skovaard's brother.
4. What does Captain Dunnett say is the penalty for stealing from the Danes?
(b) Twenty lashes.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) Reduction in rank and 20 years hard labour.
5. What is the person in the chair on the lawn doing?
(c) Sharpening a sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sharpe find his pack and coat?
2. With what is Wellesley captivated?
3. What does Sharpe tell Astrid when he overpowers a guard?
4. What ship will the men take?
5. Why does Baird and others decide to commend Sharpe on his mission?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)