|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality does Sharpe claim to be?
2. As Sharpe joins the attacking British, what does he realize?
(a) He is near Lavisser's family home.
(b) He knows a way to stop the fighting.
(c) He is near where Astrid is staying.
(d) Captain Dunnett is a double agent.
3. What are sailors going to do on the Danish ships?
(a) Cut their moorings loose.
(b) Disarm the incendiary devices.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Hide a spy.
4. Who rings a bell and summons a servant?
(a) Mme. Visser.
(b) The Captain of the Guards.
(c) Count Visser.
(d) Astrid's old nanny.
5. Who is Barker?
(a) The man who tries to kill Lavisser.
(b) The man who slashes Willsen's throat.
(c) Lavisser's brother.
(d) Willsen's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe buy from a sailor on the ship?
2. Where does Lavisser enter the carriage in which Sharpe and Baird are riding?
3. What does Hocking say Sharpe can do while waiting?
4. What does Sharpe ask the person to whom he introduces himself?
5. Why does Sharpe say the British cannot bomb Copenhagen?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)