|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willsen teach?
(a) He does not teach; he is in the Army.
(b) He has been commanded to do so by his superior officer.
(c) He likes to show young men the correct way to fight with swords.
(d) He cannot support his family on his army pay alone.
2. Where does Lavisser lead Willsen?
(a) To a pub.
(b) To the aviary.
(c) To his family's mansion.
(d) Into an alley.
3. Why does Willsen know the name of the young Captain who speaks to him, though they haven't met?
(a) The man is speaking Russian.
(b) The man is speaking Spanish.
(c) The man is speaking Danish.
(d) The man is speaking Italian.
4. What does Sharpe do when Hocking brings him a young girl?
(a) Has sex with her.
(b) Tells her to leave out the back door.
(c) Puts her on the bed and covers her head with a blanket.
(d) Kills her.
5. What does Sharpe give the girl?
(b) A slap.
(c) A slash across the face by accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willsen's main concern about where he and Lavisser are going?
2. What does Sharpe tell Hocking before Sharpe kills the man?
3. What does Hocking say Sharpe can do while waiting?
4. Who does Sharpe say he is seeking?
5. What does Sharpe's former friend say about Hocking?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)