|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sharpe go after killing Hocking?
(a) His old home.
(b) A tavern popular with the officers.
(c) His superior officer.
(d) Scotland Yard.
2. What can wealthy men learn in Willsen's club?
(a) It is not a place where learning takes place.
(b) Poetry and engineering.
(c) Bridge and chess.
(d) Fencing and pistols.
3. What does Sharpe ask his childhood friend?
(a) If Sharpe's mother is still alive.
(b) If Sharpe's brother still lives around there.
(c) If he minds that there will be trouble later.
(d) If the man's sister is still around.
4. What happens to Willsen?
(a) He is attacked from behind.
(c) He is knocked unconscious.
(d) He is beaten in cricket.
5. What does Sharpe tell Hocking before Sharpe kills the man?
(a) His real name.
(c) His mission in the slums.
(d) His mother's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharpe hope about the murder?
2. Who brandishes a knife at Sharpe?
3. Who does Hocking think Sharpe is?
4. What does Sharpe give the girl?
5. Why is Willsen surprised to encounter Lavisser?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)