|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pumphrey give Sharpe?
(a) The name of an emergency contact in Copenhagen.
(b) Clothes suitable for a British noble.
(d) A new pistol.
2. What do Willsen and Lavisser have in common?
(a) They are both third sons.
(b) They are both from the nobility.
(c) They are both part Dane.
(d) They are both part Russian.
3. Who is Jem Hocking?
(a) A ship captain from Germany.
(b) A high-ranking crime boss.
(c) The master of the workhouse.
(d) A ship captain from Denmark.
4. Who brandishes a knife at Sharpe?
(a) A drunken sailor.
(b) A childhood friend.
(c) A dog owner.
(d) A young woman.
5. What does Sharpe discover when he comes out of hiding?
(a) The cavalry left one man behind.
(b) There is a draft horse tied to a tree near the water.
(c) Lavisser is badly wounded on the beach.
(d) Lavisser is waiting for Sharpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe stay in the wagon as it starts moving?
2. Why does Sharpe avoid the first town he comes to?
3. Why does Lavisser suggest taking the service entrance?
4. Where does Sharpre meet Aksel Bang?
5. What happens when Sharpe and Bang pass through the city gates?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)