|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Baird say will ensure Sharpe of advancement?
(a) Accepting a position back in India.
(b) Helping Wellesley again in Tunisia.
(c) Sticking out his job in the quartermaster corps.
(d) Success on a mission Baird intends to send him on.
2. What do the British do after launching exploding bombs?
(a) March on the city.
(b) Wait to see what the Danes do.
(c) Send in a letter of truce.
(d) Send projectiles designed to start fires.
3. When does Baird want Sharpe to do what he has asked?
(a) In a month or two after special training.
(b) In a few days.
(c) Sharpe has said absolutely not to Baird's request.
(d) Starting the next morning.
4. What did the Crew do with the thing they made for Sharpe?
(a) Burned it.
(b) Hung it from their ratlines.
(c) The dropped it overboard.
(d) Presented it to Sharpe while he is there.
5. What happened to Grace?
(a) She dies in childbirth.
(b) She is killed by one of Sharpe's longtime enemies.
(c) She left Sharpe for another man.
(d) She is living with Sharpe's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Crown Prince say that Denmark will not do willingly?
2. Why does Skovaard say the Danes do not move there fleet?
3. What does Sharpe buy from a sailor on the ship?
4. Under what condition would Astrid be in danger?
5. What does Baird want Sharpe to do?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)