|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peyman ask Lavisser to translate?
(b) A letter from Visser to Sharpe.
(c) A plea from the King of England.
(d) A letter about the Danes moving their fleet to British ports.
2. What did the Crew do with the thing they made for Sharpe?
(a) Presented it to Sharpe while he is there.
(b) Burned it.
(c) Hung it from their ratlines.
(d) The dropped it overboard.
3. What does Baird want Sharpe to do?
(a) Go to Copenhagen with a British agent and protect the agent.
(b) Go to India on an espionage mission.
(c) Take two weeks leave and think over his desire to leave the army.
(d) Spy on another captain suspected of treason.
4. What do the British fear about what may happen in Denmark?
(a) The French may start recruiting Danes.
(b) The Danes may fall to Napoleon's forces.
(c) The Danes may start privateering for the French.
(d) The French may try to seize the Danish naval fleet.
5. What is the Danish Crown Prince preparing to do?
(a) Arrest Lavisser.
(b) Negotiate with the English.
(c) Arrest Skovaard.
(d) Leave the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sharpe accompany Astrid?
2. Why is Chase not going on the mission?
3. What has Baird heard about Sharpe?
4. What does Sharpe tell the person to whom he speaks?
5. What shocks Sharpe about where he and Astrid visit?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)