|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Crown Prince say that Denmark will not do willingly?
(a) Join the British.
(b) Remain neutral.
(c) Join the French.
(d) Give up her fleet.
2. What does Baird do when Sharpe starts to cry?
(a) Tells him to stop.
(b) Pats him on the shoulder to console him.
(c) Gives him a whiskey.
(d) Slaps him.
3. Of what does Payman convince the Crown Prince?
(a) To refuse to negotiate with the British.
(b) To leave Skovaard alone.
(c) To arrest adn interrogate him.
(d) To offer him a position in intelligence.
4. What does Astrid ask Sharpe to do after questioning Bang?
(a) Goes back to his country.
(b) Finds her father.
(c) Spares his life.
(d) Kills Bang.
5. What does Bang tell Sharpe about staying in the city?
(a) Sharpe will be asked to fight for the Danes.
(b) It will soon be seige conditions.
(c) Sharpe will be arrested.
(d) The Danes will expect him to stay away from the fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the British do after launching exploding bombs?
2. For how long does Peyman have to defend Copenhagen?
3. What do the British hope to convince the Danish Crown Prince to do?
4. What does Astrid say about Sharpe to others?
5. What is the Danish Crown Prince preparing to do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)