1. What does Sharpe do against the French in Chapter 1?
Tricks them into an ambush.
2. What is the result of what Sharpe did to the French in Chapter 1?
Renders them immobile.
3. Who dropped the South Essex's arms in the river?
4. Why does Sharpe feel guilty?
About the death of his wife.
5. What surprises Michael Trumper-Jones about Sharpe's appearance?
He wears no rank.
6. What nationality is Helene Leroux's husband?
7. For what did Ducos use Helene in the past?
This section contains 4,339 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)