|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Six and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Angel worried about attacking the convent?
(a) It is all women.
(b) There are no soldiers there.
(c) It is a holy place.
(d) His sister had been at a convent.
2. With what does Sharpe begin to beat the door down on the convent?
(a) His rifle stock.
(b) A heavy tree limb.
(c) A large rock.
(d) His feet.
3. What does Ducos want Helene to do?
(a) Leave her husband.
(b) Seduce Sharpe.
(c) Accuse Sharpe of ill conduct towards her.
(d) Take a letter to France.
4. How old was Angel when his family was killed?
5. What does Sharpe see a cavalryman do outside his window?
(a) Throw a lit cigar onto some fuses.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Clean his rifle.
(d) Shoot an intruder.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Helene give Sharpe condolences?
2. To where is the French marching in Chapter 10?
3. How does Sharpe observe the French army?
4. Why does La Marquesa cross herself?
5. What does Hogan not believe about Sharpe?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)