|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Six and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sharpe glad his horse has a long tail?
(a) To keep the flies off him.
(b) So he can braid it easily.
(c) To hang onto it when fording a river.
(d) To blend in with the French.
2. Why was Sharpe's execution staged?
(a) To please Helene.
(b) To get another man hung.
(d) To set Sharpe up for spying.
3. How does Wellington feel about Sharpe's execution?
(a) Very upset.
(b) He doesn't know about it.
4. To what does Hogan compare the situation with Sharpe?
(a) A stupid mistake.
(b) A discharge of judgment.
(c) A torno.
(d) A matter of fate.
5. What does Angel want to happen to the French?
(a) Nothing, he doesn't care about the French.
(b) They win the war.
(c) They are cast out of Spain.
(d) They have their country completely destroyed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harper worry about Sharpe?
2. Who leads the Fifth Division?
3. In whose honor do the men take the village?
4. Who shaves Sharpe at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. For whom was El Matarife working?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)