|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Six and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sharpe's horse?
2. Why doesn't Wellington execute Sharpe?
(a) He promised Sharpe's wife.
(b) He doesn't beleive in the death penalty.
(c) He needs Sharpe to fight the French.
(d) He knows that he is innocent.
3. What does Sharpe receive as a gift from La Marquesa?
(a) A sword.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A horse.
4. What will happen to Sharpe if he is found guilty?
(a) He will hang.
(b) He'll be put in prison for 20 years.
(c) He'll be transported.
(d) He'll be stripped of his rank.
5. How old was Angel when his family was killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What horrifies Marshal Jourdan?
2. Where does Montbrun want to stay?
3. To what do the British soldiers put on a brave face?
4. What does Angel want to happen to the French?
5. Who is Captain Saumier?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)