|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Six and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Sharpe and Helene stop to retrieve as they leave the convent?
(a) Helene's husband's will.
(b) Helene's jewelry.
(c) Helene's clothes.
(d) Helene's small pistol.
2. What does Marshal Jourdan believe is a feint?
(a) The pike men forming up far behind the British front lines.
(b) The British sharpshooters flanking the West end of the French forces.
(c) The British cavalry riding up on the far side of the river bank.
(d) The British cannons emplacing on the East bank.
3. What is the relationship between Hacha and el Matarife?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
4. Why is Patrick worried about Sharpe?
(a) He thinks Sharpe is depressed.
(b) He thinks Sharpe is suicidal.
(c) He thinks Sharpe is bored.
(d) He thinks Sharpe is angry at him.
5. What does Sharpe do with the ink bottle?
(a) Tips it onto the paper.
(b) Puts it away.
(c) Throws it out the window.
(d) Hides it in his pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe remain a guarded prisoner?
2. What does Father Hacha tell the Marques about the outcome of the duel?
3. To whom did La Marquesa's gift belong originally?
4. What does Sharpe do against the French in Chapter 1?
5. What is the result of what Sharpe did to the French in Chapter 1?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)