|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty and Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act does Sharpe perform which turns the tide of opinion against him?
(a) Killing a man without proving his guilt.
(b) Breaking into a convent.
(c) Beating a noble woman.
(d) Accidentally killing a child.
2. Why does La Marquesa want Sharpe to escape?
(a) So Sharpe is not executed.
(b) To go rescue her daughter.
(c) To bring a rescue force.
(d) To warn Wellington about the treaty.
3. What do Sharpe and Angel decide to do when Angel finds Sharpe?
(a) Return to Burgos.
(b) Go find Hogan.
(c) Go find Helene.
(d) Go find Wellington.
4. Where has Angel gone in Chapter 10?
(a) To a farmhouse down the road.
(b) Back to the British army.
(c) To his mother's house.
(d) To the city.
5. About what does Leroy confront Sharpe?
(a) Harper's discipline.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughter.
(d) Unpaid debts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leroy want Sharpe to buy?
2. What kind of hair does the prisoner being hung have?
3. What does the court deny Sharpe in his request about being hung?
4. Who was hanged instead of Sharpe?
5. What do the gunners sponge the guns?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)