|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty and Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Sharpe's execution staged?
(a) To please Helene.
(b) To get another man hung.
(c) To set Sharpe up for spying.
2. Why does Sharpe remain a guarded prisoner?
(a) He has tried to escape several times and broke his parole.
(b) He has been identified as Richard Sharpe and they fear him.
(c) He will not offer his parole.
(d) He wants to spy on the General longer.
3. Why did the Marques marry Helene?
(a) She was pregnant.
4. What does Sharpe have Helene do for the problem in question # 89?
(a) Swim in the river.
(b) Put ice on her.
(c) Put on different clothes.
(d) Take a bath with special soap.
5. What does Angel so in reaction to his family's deaths?
(a) Kill all Spaniards.
(b) Doesn't talk.
(c) Cry at night.
(d) Aid the British whenver possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what capacity will Trumper-Jones work at Sharpe's trial?
2. Why does Sharpe not like the idea of a prisoner exchange?
3. How does Ducos feel towards Helene?
4. Why is Sharpe poor again?
5. What has come to light which incriminates Sharpe?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)