|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty and Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what name if Sharpe traveling in Chapter 10?
(a) Captain Ellsworth.
(b) Major Vaughn.
(c) Captain Pending.
(d) Colonel Worthington.
2. Why was Sharpe arrested in Chapter 5?
(a) For the murder of Helene's husband.
(b) For selling the tents.
(c) For selling the mules.
(d) For stealing from the Spainish.
3. Who challenges Sharpe to a duel?
(a) A Spanish general.
(b) A Spanish spy.
(c) A French spy.
(d) The company commander.
4. What is wrong with Captain Saumier?
(a) He can't read.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is injured and ugly.
(d) He has fits of hysteria probably due to battle stress.
5. How will it help the Spanish king if Sharpe gets word to Wellington?
(a) The king will not be blamed for breaking the treaty.
(b) It will harm the Spanish king.
(c) The king will be released.
(d) The king's family will no longer be in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hacha think about the death of the Marques?
2. For what are Sharpe and Angel searching?
3. What village does the Fifth Division invade?
4. What does Marshal Jourdan believe is a feint?
5. What does Sharpe do when La Marquesa visits him?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)