|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharpe remain a guarded prisoner?
(a) He will not offer his parole.
(b) He wants to spy on the General longer.
(c) He has tried to escape several times and broke his parole.
(d) He has been identified as Richard Sharpe and they fear him.
2. What surprises Michael Trumper-Jones about Sharpe's appearance?
(a) He is so old.
(b) He wears no rank.
(c) He is so handsome.
(d) He is short.
3. What does Father Hacha tell the Marques about the outcome of the duel?
(a) That Sharpe surrendered.
(b) That Sharpe won.
(c) That it was a draw.
(d) That the general won.
4. How does Angel get away from El Matarife's man?
(b) On a wagon.
(c) On Carbine.
(d) Riding behind Sharpe.
5. What is the relationship between Hacha and el Matarife?
(a) Uncle and nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ducos feel towards Helene?
2. What does La Marquesa admit?
3. How did Helene feel about her husband?
4. What do the Spanish think about Sharpe being sentenced to hanging?
5. What does Sharpe do when they arrive at the convent?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)