|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Leroy confront Sharpe?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Unpaid debts.
(d) Harper's discipline.
2. For what did Ducos use Helene in the past?
(a) To murder English soldiers.
(c) As an escort.
(d) To help him advance.
3. How does the prosecutor portray Sharpe?
(a) As a sociopath.
(b) As a prideful man bent on revenge.
(c) As a weak man.
(d) As an immoral man.
4. What arrives at the Sharpe's camp in Chapter 3 that Sharpe believes is unnecessary?
(d) Field artillery.
5. What nationality is Helene Leroux's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe write a letter to Major Hogan?
2. What position does Lt. Colonel Leroy hold in the South Essex Battalion?
3. What does the condemned man do when the noose is put around his neck?
4. What does Sharpe do against the French in Chapter 1?
5. How does Helene appear to Sharpe?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)