|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hacha think will happen to Spain because of the Sharpe incident?
(a) It will become a world power again.
(b) It will become even more corrupt.
(c) It won't affect Spain at all.
(d) It will be conquered by England.
2. What does the court deny Sharpe in his request about being hung?
(a) He can wear his green jacket.
(b) He can be shoot with a firing squad.
(c) He can have an appeal.
(d) He can commit suicide.
3. For what did Ducos use Helene in the past?
(a) To help him advance.
(b) As an escort.
(d) To murder English soldiers.
4. Where do Sharpe and Helene stop?
(a) At a friend of Helene's house.
(b) At a small inn.
(c) In the forest at a hunting lodge.
(d) In a large city at a hostel.
5. About what does Leroy confront Sharpe?
(a) His wife.
(b) Unpaid debts.
(c) Harper's discipline.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Sharpe begin to beat the door down on the convent?
2. What does Isabella want from Harper?
3. How does Wellington feel about Sharpe's execution?
4. What does Sharpe notice Helene has?
5. Why was Sharpe's execution staged?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)